Need FTP log in info

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• You have to press the menu button on your remote. There you can find the VTI Options

But if you haven't changed anything yet you should be able to connect to your box without any password
      (Ip of your box with root and no pw port 21)
      Dateien
      TV: LG OLED65CX9LA
      Receiver: VU+ DUO2 + NFS Einbindung
      Netzwerk: AVM Fritzbox 7590 + AVM FritzRepeater 2400
      Server: Synology DS214 Play | Sky V14 via CI+, HD+ HD02, ORF ICE
      Mobil: Apple iPad Pro 12,9 | iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB | Macbook Pro Retina 13" (Mid 2014)
      PC: Ryzen 5800X, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080 Strix
      Internet: Vodafone Internet & Phone Kabel 1000

PS: Falls du meinen Beitrag hilfreich fandest, der Gefällt Mir-Button ist nicht verboten ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von PatrickBach00 ()

• Are you sure you are talking about Duo2 ?
      There is no VTI option under menu nor under the blue button. The Information option is followed by Plugins Options directly!
      I typed the device IP in the IE and when the page asked for log in info I entered root and no password but that didnt open the page.
    • I am not sure what Telnet/Terminal is. I am only trying through the browser. By the way, Doesnt Due2 have a web control interface like the dreambox? I also have a dreambox where type its IP in the browser and enter Root/dreambox and get a full control of the box. This is not possible with Due2?
    • Gentleman_10 schrieb:

I typed the device IP in the IE and when the page asked for log in info I entered root and no password but that didnt open the page.

Then you (or somebody else) have changed your password.;)

Telnet is small protocol, which connects you with your VU STB.
      Once connected you're able to control your VU with several commands.

Here's an example, how you can enable a telnet client in a Win7 OS: Telnet

Or the easier way: install the VTI image on your STB.;)

I also have a dreambox where type its IP in the browser and enter Root/dreambox and get a full control of the box. This is not possible with Due2?

Vu and Dreambox are using the same webinterfaces, so it is possible!
      - - - Beitrag wurde mit Deppentalk erstellt. - - -

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tantalos ()

• No one changed the password. Actually the log in with root/no password worked with an FTP client. but now the same log in is not working with browser log in. I am attaching a shot for the browser attempt. By the way, how to change the image into VTI? what are the advantages?
      Dateien
      • vu+ err.jpg

(55,36 kB, 15 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • Gentleman_10 schrieb:

By the way, how to change the image into VTI?

Just read here, there's our WIKI: HOWTO installing VTI Image
      And some more important links: KLICKand KLACK

what are the advantages?

1) Many additional Addons, which you can easily install via your STB on a graphical Interface.
      2) Many usefull features: f.i. you are able to change your password directly on your STB, easy to handle Backup functions, different "Skins", ....

Watching TV with the original Image is "no fun".;)
      - - - Beitrag wurde mit Deppentalk erstellt. - - -
    • Maybe chaning directly to VTI is easier than trying to solve the problem via telnet etc.
      When you install VTI you should be able to connect without a passwort and everything should be fine.
      The only bad thing is, you have to backup your channellist... but I don't know how this works in the original image
      TV: LG OLED65CX9LA
      Receiver: VU+ DUO2 + NFS Einbindung
      Netzwerk: AVM Fritzbox 7590 + AVM FritzRepeater 2400
      Server: Synology DS214 Play | Sky V14 via CI+, HD+ HD02, ORF ICE
      Mobil: Apple iPad Pro 12,9 | iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB | Macbook Pro Retina 13" (Mid 2014)
      PC: Ryzen 5800X, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080 Strix
      Internet: Vodafone Internet & Phone Kabel 1000

PS: Falls du meinen Beitrag hilfreich fandest, der Gefällt Mir-Button ist nicht verboten ;)