EPGrefresh and autotimer.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• EPGrefresh and autotimer.

I have looked all around the internet for help with setting the epgrefresh and autotimer, but everything is for people with technical knowledge. Nothing is for ordinary people. There are some pictures but they are so small that you cannot read them. I have a VU+ duo2 with the skin there was when I bought it, I think it is called something with VI. I can fetch epg from a Swedish channel but i cannot do it automatically, and I cannot figure out how to do it. I have imported epgrefresh and autotimer. Can someone help me.
    • Did you check out this one?

https://dokuwiki.tachtler.net/doku.php?id=tachtler:vu_vu_plus_duo_plugin_-_epgrefresh(VU Plus) Duo² Plugin - EPGRefresh

I assume you use DVB-S2 with two tuner.
      Where is your Vu+ Duo2 located? Which Satellite do you use?

You're aware of the fact that epgrefresh needs a tuner to do its job, aren't you?
      If both tuners are seized with watching TV, recording or streaming epgrefresh won't be able to do it's job.

If you still can't set it up properly post pictures with your settings of epgrefresh.

Einmal Löwe, immer Löwe!
    • Thank yoy for
      https://dokuwiki.tachtler.net/doku.php?id=tachtler:vu_vu_plus_duo_plugin_-_epgrefresh(VU Plus) Duo² Plugin - EPGRefresh
      I am eager to try it. I am in Denmark and get the EPG from the satellit Thor on 1 degree west.
      The first thing I noticed was that Epgrefresh stood with a wrong channel. I could not change that, so I deleted epgrefresh in order to take it in again, but I cannot get it in again. I press the green key to import plugins, and then I go to extensions and press epgrefresh
      and I say yes to import it. The screen says that the command has been executed, but epgrefresh is still gone. Do you know what to do?
    • What image do you use? VTi or something else?

Einmal Löwe, immer Löwe!
    • I use the image vti.
      For some reason epgrefresh has appeared again.
      Epgrefresh is configurated as follows and may be working but autotimer kis not.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Refresh automatically yes
      Refresh in background no
      Wake up from deep-standby no
      Time to stay in minutes 10
      Refresh epg after 4,31
      Refresh epg before 4,30
      Delay when not in standby 0
      Force scan yes
      Inherit services from autotimer yes
      Make autotimer parse epg yes
      After pressing blue key:
      Editing channels
      Refreshing TV4 Fakta
      I do not have channel card to TV4 Fakta and no pictures are shown, but the channel is importing epg anyhow. It is very difficult to leave the channel again, so when asked I try to choose zap instead of record.

The autotimer does not work and is configured so:
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Enabled yes
      Description epg
      Match title epg tHIS IS PORBABLY WRONG
      Epg encoding UTF-8
      Search type partial match
      Search strictness case-insensative
      Time tap zap
      Overide found with alternative services no
      Only match during time spam connect
      Begin of timespan 4,55
      End of timespan 5,20
      Offset before recording 1
      Offset after recording 1
      Maximum duration disconnect
      After event Go to standby
      Execute "after event" during timespan disconnect
      Record a maximum after x time 0
      Equire discription no
      Use a custom location no
      After pressing the blue key:,
      Enablr service restriction disconnect
      Editing channels

I hope this tells you somethng

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• Refresh epg after 4,31
      Refresh epg before 4,30

I'm not shure if EPGRefresh will understand this. Try 4:30 til 6:30 instead, for example, first earlier than second.
      Eventuelle Ratschläge gebe ich nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen aber ohne jede Gewähr. Bei Fragen fragen.
      Tipps:
      Screenshots erstellen VU+ Wiki

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dibagger ()