watching ultimo 4k in two rooms

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• watching ultimo 4k in two rooms

Is it possible to watch vu + ultimo 4k in two rooms simultaneously. Noting that there is no scart, rca port for (video / audio) nor a second Hdmi out port. Noting also the the second Tv box is an old one with only an rca cable port.

Thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von unisat ()

• Only with an external HDMI-Splitter or by streaming

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• You can install another Vu-Box in the second room and connect it by LAN to the Ultimo 4K.
      Then you can import all channels of the Ultimo 4K by the plugin remotechannelstreamconverter into the second. box and view them.
      With this method you can view different channels in the 2 rooms.
      A Vu+ Zero is sufficient for this purpose.
    • Ultimo 4K wont stream via Remote Channel Stream Converter and VU Duo (client)

Ultimo 4k (server) and RemoteChannel StreamConverter (RCSC) channels break up after 5 seconds. The RCSC is working and I can see the recording yellow circle blinking for 5 seconds and then goes back to the logo screen but no streaming of picture.

I have tried both openpli and openVix latest versions with the different image running on each the Ultimo 4k (server) and Vu Duo (client) while I tried to run RCSC. Also RemoteChannel StreamConverter (RCSC) is installed on Duo Client only. LAN is shared via Cat 6 cabling fom Ultimo 4k (server) and Vu Duo (client) to the router seperately. Its runnig normally.

The main issue with regards to this is that I cant find any info on Remote Channel Stream Converter with the Ultimo 4k posted anywhere on the net, so I'm really stuck.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated,
    • RemoteChannelStreamConverter is responsible only for importing the channellists/bouquets from the Server (Ultimo4k) .

You can use Streams with Mediaportal on the Duo ?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • Thank you for your quick response.

1/ Am I to understand that the RemoteChannelStreamConverter method not workable for Vu+Ultimo 4k ?

2/ Can you elaborate please how to Stream with Mediaportal on the Duo.

best regards
    • Of course it works on Ultimo4k, but in your case you just need RCSC only on your Duo for importing the channellists from the Ultimo4k - its not neccessary for streaming .

Do you have installed the Plugin Mediaportal from the feed ?

Wich image you are using now ?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • 1/I used open pli and open vix but did RCSC did not work.

2/ I know that I just need RCSC only on your Duo for importing the channellists from the Ultimo4k. This I did successfully. My problem is that the resulting remote channels do not open . When I click even an Fta
      channel I can see the recording yellow circle blinking for 5 seconds and then goes back to the logo screen but no streaming of picture.

3/ Does the image have to be the same for both server and client ?
    • 3/ no it is not necessary to have the same Image at server and client. I've got different boxes (not only Vu+) for clients and all work fine

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Callas ()

• Maybe there is a lack of RAM (old Duo is very limited) - therefore it could help to generate a swap-file to an USB-Device .
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• 1/ can you pls recommend an image for server Ultimo 4k and another image for client vu+duo

2/ Do I have to install OpenWepInterface or WebInterface on the vu+ultimo 4k server. If yes what to do with them.

am a new starter here and would appreciate any help

Thanks
    • (Open)WebIf has to be installed on both sides .
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.