vu+ and spaun 8 sattelites

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• vu+ and spaun 8 sattelites

A friend brought his vu+ duo tonight, tried gemini image and vti image but no luck. I have 8 sattelites, 4each on one spaun diseq, another 4 on another spaun diseq connected directly too the vu+ first tuner.we set the sats and the lnbs as I would set up on a dream box, vu+ couldnt download any channels on any of the sats. Wanted to ask the experts who have used spaun diseqs with vu+, whats the best image to use with spaun diseqs in order for vu+ to work. thank u

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von powel ()

• hi,

i am using my VU+ in conjunction with 7 Satellites. I do not use your specific SPAUN Switches but 1 have tested 2 different Setups nearly as yours.

- SPAUN uncommitted Switch 4in1 with 2 4in1 DiseqC Switches connected to it - works perfectly absolutely no Problem.

- Now i am using EMP Centauri 8in1 uncommitted switches with also absolutely no Problem. I changed my Setup because of an Upgrade of the Dish to 4 TVs and wanted to have them all the same. The EMP Centauri Switch is very cheap and i am surprised how well it works. Price is below 30 Euros for one.

greets
    • hi,

i connected 4 Sats onto one DiseqC 4in1 (cheap Model, noname), then i connected the other 3 Sats to another DiseqC 4in1 (also noname). The two 4in1 then go into a Spaun SUR420F uncommitted 4in1 Switch (the other 2 uncommitted inputs on this one are empty). No Problem with this configuration.

greets

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von bitpopler ()

• Thanks for your help bit, I am using two SAR 411F spaun diseqs connected to Spaun SUR 220WSG, Each diseq connected to four Sats. Then both diseqs connected to the sapun sur 220wsg, then one cable out from the SUR 220wsg to the vu+. can u tell me please how did u do the setup configuration in the vu+ duo menu, thanks
    • hi,

soory mate but i do not have this setup in use anymore. Like i told you before i have now EMP Centauri 8in1 uncommited switches in use. For this i can give you a sample screenshot of my Thor Configuration.

greets
      Bilder
      • screenshot.jpg

33,34 kB, 720×405, 166 mal angesehen
    • Setting for your configuration is:
      satellite 1 - LNB1 - Diseqc 1.1 - Diseqc command AA - uncommitted switch input 1
      satellite 2 - LNB2 - Diseqc 1.1 - Diseqc command AB - uncommitted switch input 1
      satellite 3 - LNB3 - Diseqc 1.1 - Diseqc command BA - uncommitted switch input 1
      satellite 4 - LNB4 - Diseqc 1.1 - Diseqc command BB - uncommitted switch input 1
      satellite 5 - LNB5 - Diseqc 1.1 - Diseqc command AA - uncommitted switch input 2
      satellite 6 - LNB6 - Diseqc 1.1 - Diseqc command AB - uncommitted switch input 2
      satellite 7 - LNB7 - Diseqc 1.1 - Diseqc command BA - uncommitted switch input 2
      satellite 8 - LNB8 - Diseqc 1.1 - Diseqc command BB - uncommitted switch input 2

on diseqc switch spaun sur 211 switch is set to uncommitted switch (diseqc 1.1), diseqc switch 1.0 with first group of satellites (1-4) is on input 1 and second group with diseqc 1.0 (5-8) is on input 2.
      I think it is clear now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von vaci_vu ()