receiver blocked after switch on and DD subtitle player 3.02 crash on VTI 2.3

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• receiver blocked after switch on and DD subtitle player 3.02 crash on VTI 2.3

hello,

I encountered 2 problems using VTI 2.3 image with DD subtitleplayer 3.02 installed and without DD 3.02 installed.

- without DD subtitleplayer installed: if we switch off (from power) the receiver when we are on a scrambled channel (and for example we can not decode this channel, we do not have a valid card or we do not have internet connection in order to have acces to a valid card) and after switch on the receiver, then we are blocked (no green screen). We can not go to another channel. The only way is to switch off and then to switch on on a free channel.
      - with DD subtitleplayer 3.02 installed: when, for example, I watch a free channel and also have internet connection everything is ok: I can switch off the receiver , after switch on without any problems (enigma starts ok). The problems appear when I unplug my ethernet cable (disconnect the receiver from internet): when I switch off the reiver and then switch on : it begins to load the enigma but crashes with green screen. This green screen continues until I plug in the ethernet cable. After the receiver have access to internet everything goes normal (enigma loads without green screen).

Is it a way to use DD subtitle player without internet connection? Or is it an alternative subtitle player because I offen use this kind of program when I watch a foreign channel.
      Here are the errors and also my crash log:

EXCEPTION IN PYTHON STARTUP CODE:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 589, in <module>
      plugins.shutdown()
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py", line 115, in shutdown
      self.removePlugin(p)
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py", line 32, in removePlugin
      plugin(reason=1)
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DD_Subt/plugin.py", line 2845, in pocetak
      IndexError: list index out of range
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      (exit code 5)
      getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
      resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings
      resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
      getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
      getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)

thank you
      Dateien