Radio by web interface ?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Radio by web interface ?

Hi all !

I discovered the joys of Vu + duo. This demo is really good! I use VTI 2.3 image.

A small problem though: from the web interface, you can not hear anything by opening stream.m3u on radio channels. There the flow, something is seen by VLC, but nothing audible. Winamp idem. By editing the stream.m3u is pointing to an http stream like:
      192.xxx.xxx.xxx:8001/1:0:2:21...:C00000:0:0:0:
      Does he lack anything? Obviously, I reboot the demo several times, but always the same.

I want to be able to use the radio channels, I love to listen when I'm working on the PC.

Thank you for your help!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Mahuf ()

• Is your Notebook connected to the internet? So you can call the Webradio-channels be your Explorer.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • But in this case, the VU needs the Internetconnection!?
      The Radiochannels from Sat you can reach via WebInterface without using Internet!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • This is exactly what I said in the beginning. On the web interface, at the radio channels list, I click on the little screen who is in fact a link to the stream via VU+duo. Then, a download window opens to run (with VLC or others...) the stream.m3u file. Finally, when VLC is open, no sound ! That is my problem !
    • Sorry, i thought we are talking about Webradio!
      Streaming of TV and Movies is working?
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• Yes, no problem for viewing tv channels or hdd movies on PC. Maybe a possible bug from VTI 2.3. About that, if I do a system backup in case of new VTI 2.4 image futur installation, will this save all my list of favorites TV channels as well as all others personnals settings ?
    • With VTI-Panel you have two possibilties :
      If you make a Image-backup your whole system is saved and your system would be restored like now.
      If you save the settings, you can input the settings (network, favourites,..) in a new image.
      Your channellists (favourites) you can also save-restore and manage with dreamboxedit on your PC.
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• RE: Radio by web interface ?

www.exilschwaelmer.de
      Linux ist im Prinzip ein einfaches Betriebssystem.
      Es gehört jedoch Genialität dazu, diese Einfachheit zu erkennen.
      Kein Support via PN.
    • RE: Radio by web interface ?

@Mahuf
      it's definitely not a bug from VTI 2.3, I'm using the same, and usually it works perfectly fine (TV and radio) :)

However, one strange thing I have no clue so far. ?(
      I got two boxes, Duo and Solo, right now I'm facing same problem with my Duo while at the same time I have no problems with the Solo, same time, same PC, means same VLC player.
      The only difference between the two boxes at this time is that my family is watching TV on the Duo and and one recording is ongoing -> no streaming, neither TV nor radio :evil:

May be that's the reason, I don't know ;(

by the way, I got version 1.1.7

*EDIT
      Yeah, today nobody occupied the box, radio functioned very well :)
      Gruß, Amosso

TV: Sony 65"
      AV Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR 708 mit Teufel System 5

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Amosso ()

• You noticed that this thread is 10 years old?

Internet radio is a very common service (and probably will replace readio broadcast in some years completely...).
      Not only web browsers and our Enigma boxes support internet radio.
      Every smartphone can do it. There are also already special internet radio devices available.
      Some HiFi manufacturers add the internet radio funcionality to their radio tuner devices.