record one channel and wach one same time

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What did you mean with "on my server". Internetsharing is not welcome here in the Board, please read the Boardrules!

You can use for CCcam 2.1.3 the Dreambox tarball, put the CCcam.bin in the box replacing the Original 2.1.4, put it in with the same name, an the Cam is running after shutting sown the box.

Alle Autorität, die ich besitze, beruht einzig darauf, dass ich weiß, was ich nicht weiß.

Sokrates
    • 214 works very well on the vu+
      if you like another version more you have to do it by hand install

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • Originally posted by shuttle
      What did you mean with "on my server". Internetsharing is not welcome here in the Board, please read the Boardrules!

You can use for CCcam 2.1.3 the Dreambox tarball, put the CCcam.bin in the box replacing the Original 2.1.4, put it in with the same name, an the Cam is running after shutting sown the box.

sorry abut that... i was not tallk abut that i was just given the resen way i wont the cccam 2.1.3 i will not tallk abut that again anyway...
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • Originally posted by stauffie
      214 works very well on the vu+
      if you like another version more you have to do it by hand install

i dont now some time i find the cccam2.1.3 works wery well and some time cccam 2.1.4 works wery welll...do you think maybe the wich image you use make any different....
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • Tested CCcam on different Images. Can't seee any difference.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS