Open WebIf aktuell

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I would like to install the newest OpenWebIf. As I understand, this cannot be done from the VU Plugin Install/Remove, but has to be done manually.

I downloaded the enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif 1.5.0-git20211223-r3 vti version and installed it from the OpenWebIf.
      The log showed that shellinabox and vti-responsive-webif was orphaned and removed, and after the install, I tried to reload theOpenWebIf webpage, and I got some python errors instead of the webpage...
      Probably this was a bad way to upgrade ?

To fix the problem, I went to the software menu in Vu and removed, and then added again the OpenWebIf, and it works again - but now there is no terminal under extras - how can I get that back ?

And what is the correct way to get the newest version installed, without it removing other packages ?
      (Es tut mir leid, wenn ich nicht so höflich klinge, wie ich es möchte, aber ich habe kein Gefühl dafür, wie Google Translate mich klingen lässt. Ich kann genug Deutsch, um es zu verstehen, ist technisch ungefähr richtig, aber nicht das "Klang/Gefühl" davon. höflich oder scharf usw.)
    • Use an external Terminal Tool and enter:

Quellcode

1. opkg install shellinabox
      2. ls -l /etc/shellinabox
      3. /etc/init.d/shellinabox.sh start
      4. ps | fgrep shellinabox

Then edit line 42 of the file under /etc/init.d/shellinabox

OLD:

Quellcode

1. start-stop-daemon --start --pidfile $PIDFILE --exec $DAEMON -o -- --cert $SHELLINABOX_CONFIG_DIR -q --background=$PIDFILE -p $SHELLINABOX_PORT --user-css Normal:+$SHELLINABOX_CONFIG_DIR/vti.css
      NEW:

Quellcode

1. start-stop-daemon --start --pidfile $PIDFILE --exec $DAEMON -o -- -q --background=$PIDFILE -p $SHELLINABOX_PORT --user-css Normal:+$SHELLINABOX_CONFIG_DIR/vti.css --disable-ssl --localhost-only
      and enjoy ;)
      cu
      RickKing

SAT Anlage - Kathrein: CAS 75 mit UAS 584 LNB & EXR 1512 (Multischalter 5 auf 12), Astra 19.2°E
      VU+ ULTIMO 4K DVB-S2x FBC + Samsung 870 QVO 2TB SSD - jeweils 1 Kabel an Tuner 1 und Tuner 2

SmartEPGvu+ & SmartFilervu+ Wiki

• Thank you RickKing, and what is the best way to install the newest OpenWebIf ? I would like to have SmartEPGvu+ integrated in it, and it doesn't seem to be with the newest available in the plugin installer...

I did save the log:
      Spoiler anzeigen

Upgrading enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif from 1.2.9-vti-20200724-r0 to 1.5.0-git20211223-r3 on root.
      Stopping Shell In A Box Daemon shellinabox
      stopped process in pidfile '/var/run/shellinaboxd.pid' (pid 1487) Removing any system startup links for shellinabox.sh ... /etc/rc0.d/K20shellinabox.sh /etc/rc1.d/K20shellinabox.sh /etc/rc2.d/S20shellinabox.sh /etc/rc3.d/S20shellinabox.sh /etc/rc4.d/S20shellinabox.sh /etc/rc5.d/S20shellinabox.sh /etc/rc6.d/K20shellinabox.sh
      vti-responsive-webif was autoinstalled and is now orphaned, removing.
      Removing package vti-responsive-webif from root...
      shellinabox was autoinstalled and is now orphaned, removing.
      Removing package shellinabox from root...
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/duo2.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/views/ajax/myepg.tmpl.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/dmm1.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/revo4k.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/et7000mini.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/ini-1000.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/ini-5000.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/miraclebox.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/osmini.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/js/bqe-2.6.min.js.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/octagon.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/ultimo.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/duo.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/dmm2.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/js/at-2.5.min.js.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/rest_fs_access.pyo.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/views/ajax/myepg.pyo.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/solo4k.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/swagger.json.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/hd1x00.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/uno.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/rest_configuration_api.py.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/js/openwebif-1.2.14.min.js.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/fusionhdse.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/solo.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/fusionhd.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/galaxy4k.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/et7x00.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/SR.py.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/rest_api_controller.pyo.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/setup.xml.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/premium.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/et6500.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/solose.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/rest_api_controller.py.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/i55.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/xpeedlx.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/js/vti.js.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/purehd.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/ixussone.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/duo4kse.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/gigablue.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/xcombo.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/spycat.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/uno4kse.jpg.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/uno4k.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/views/ajax/myepg.py.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/local.py.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/gbquadplus.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/ini-3000.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/hd2400.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/ini-7000.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/formuler1.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/et4x00.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/sh1.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/edision1.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/e3hd.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/SR.pyo.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/spark.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/vxg/vxgplayer-1.8.40.min.js.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/nbox.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/vxg/vxgplayer-1.8.40.min.css.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/dmm.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/api.pyo.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/zero4k.jpg.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/alphatriplehd.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/me.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/api.py.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/solo2.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/wetekplay.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/gb7252.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/et8000.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/optimuss.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/duo4k.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/ixusszero.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/js/epgr-1.3.min.js.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/local.pyo.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/et5x00.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/xp1000.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/et9x00.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/rest_fs_access.py.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/miraclebox2.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/ultimo4k.png.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/rest_configuration_api.pyo.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/vs1x00.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/elite.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/static/remotes/h3.html.
      Removing obsolete file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/public/images/boxes/zero.png.
      Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif.
      (Es tut mir leid, wenn ich nicht so höflich klinge, wie ich es möchte, aber ich habe kein Gefühl dafür, wie Google Translate mich klingen lässt. Ich kann genug Deutsch, um es zu verstehen, ist technisch ungefähr richtig, aber nicht das "Klang/Gefühl" davon. höflich oder scharf usw.)
    • Is now OWIF updated to the Version in the Log?
      If so, there is a Classic and a Modern Design of OWIF.
      You most probably habe the Classic Design.

If SmartEPGvu + is only displayed under Extras and not displayed in the side menu and / or the button for searching from the EPG, the "classic interface", i.e. the old design, will probably be activated. In this case go to Settings under the menu and activate "Use new design" (checkmark).

0efe1444-06ba-4a40-88fd-97af65a4f011.png

After refreshing the web page, the SmartEPGvu + menu item should be visible again. The “City Lights” switch may then also have to be either switched on or off.

citylights.png

The SmartEPGvu + Web Interface can alternatively be called up in the browser directly with the Vu's IP address:

Quellcode

1. http://<vu IP> smartepggui
      cu
      RickKing

SAT Anlage - Kathrein: CAS 75 mit UAS 584 LNB & EXR 1512 (Multischalter 5 auf 12), Astra 19.2°E
      VU+ ULTIMO 4K DVB-S2x FBC + Samsung 870 QVO 2TB SSD - jeweils 1 Kabel an Tuner 1 und Tuner 2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RickiKing ()

• No it isn't at that version, because when I installed the ipk, the OWIF couldn't load in the browser, but threw some Python errors...
      So to get it working again, I used the Vu software menu to remove OWIF and add it again, so I am back at what is available in the repo.
      So I am in doubt how to upgrade to the new version, and have a working installation.
      Btw, when will the new version hit the repo ?
    • Is your VTi up to date?
      Otherwise read Post#1
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!
    • @rdamas - thanks for asking that again. I posted the install log first time you suggested that:

Reply with install log

TomKruhs schrieb:

Is your VTi up to date?
      Otherwise read Post#1
      I installed VTI 15.0.0 3 days ago, and after that ran the update. When I check, it says all is up to date.
    • Yes, I realized that after sending my last response, sorry.
      The I will have to try the install again then, because those errors were in the browser when trying to access the OWIF page.
    • Make a backup before you install.
      After you install the new version you better restart your box, just in case you did not do that the last time ;)
      cu
      RickKing

• Ok, I installed it again, and got the same log as first time, then I tried to access the OWIF and got the errors:

web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):
      Spoiler anzeigen

exceptions.IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/setup.xml' /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py:183 in process 182 183
      /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py:234 in render 233 234
      /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/base.py:193 in render 192 func = getattr(self, "P_config", None) 193 elif self.path in self.NoDataRender():
      194 func = getattr(self, "noData", None)
      /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/base.py:255 in prepareMainTemplate 254 out = nout 255 elif self.isGZ:
      256 return out
      /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/models/config.py:223 in getConfigsSections 222 configfiles.getConfigs() 223 if key in configfiles.section_config:
      224 config_entries = configfiles.section_config[key][1]
      /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/models/config.py:271 in parseConfigFiles 270 def getSettings(): 271 configkeyval = []
      272 privSettingValues("config", config.saved_value, configkeyval)
      exceptions.IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/setup.xml'

Then I rebooted the box and now it works :)
      Thanks RickiKing.
      But what about shellinabox and vti-responsive-webif which were removed (orphaned) when installing the new OWIF ipk ? Are they no longer needed ?

- WOW, completely new feel - that is a major upgrade :)
    • you can re-install the terminal by following #1083. But I do not see any reason why one would need this. You can do anything which requires the terminal by using Putty or anything similar from you r PC.
      cu
      RickKing

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RickiKing ()

• Shellinabox: see #1083
      Responsive: is now part of OWIF and not a separate package.

As for the error: there's no setup.xml in my OWIF, and I don't have this error message. Can you check if this is a symbolic link to a non existing file in your OpenWebif root directory?
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • Ihr seid Euch aber schon bewusst, dass Ihr hier im deutschsprachigen Teil des Forum seid?!

Bitte im englische Teil weiter schreiben, oder halt hier in Deutsch! Sonst wird hier gelöscht!
      Gruß

Günter, der Tattermod :sleeping:

• rdamas schrieb:

As for the error: there's no setup.xml in my OWIF, and I don't have this error message. Can you check if this is a symbolic link to a non existing file in your OpenWebif root directory?
      Dieser Fehler ist nach dem Neustart verschwunden. Es muss ein vorübergehender Fehler vorliegen, da kein Neustart durchgeführt wurde. Danke fürs Aushelfen.

Etwas anderes:
      Ich sehe nicht, wie ich auf der EPG-Seite mit dem neuen Design-Layout zwischen TV-Guide und Timeline-Ansicht wechseln kann?