Problems with YoutubeTV

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Problems with YoutubeTV

Hi, Sorry for english guys.
      I have a problem with youtubeTV plugin is not working correctly on VTI Image 15xx. I am using VTI15xx image in all boxes.

I have Zero4K, there youtubeTV open a but if you want to forrward or change to some other video it become frozen and go back to Menu. I have tried many things to do as uninstal and instal back youtubeTV plugin, uninstal and instal chromium plugin, tried install older backups of image where youtube was working before and I have also tried to instal new fresh VTI 15xx image but youtube didnt work in any case. Any help please?

I have also Uno4KSE, today it was working but after some change of setting youtubeTV is not working anymore too..I have tried same as above in Zero4K but no way to become working youtube ...

I also have Solo4K and there youtube is working without problem.

Can you please help me what I am doing wrong or it is issue of VTI15xx image currently?
      Many thanks for any help!
    • @ager,
      why don't you copy your working plugin from the Solo4K to the Zero4K?

Connect to your Solo4K with a file manager like FileZilla and search under "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyTube

Copy the folder to your PC where you can find it again.

Then connect to the Zero4K and copy the MyTube folder to the same location as the Solo4K.

Before you do this you have to stop the Zero4K via telnet with the command:
      init 4
      after copying start it again with the command:
      init 3

After restarting the plugin should also work on the Zero4K.
      Niemand ist perfekt !
    • @goberlei
      Thanks goberlei for help!
      I have tried to login by FTP to me Solo4K by Winscp program but as you can see in attached picture (01) there is no folder MyTube.
      In Solo4K is working plugin YoutubeTV (from VU+) so looks it is different plugin or?
      I can see only some file youtube in Chromium folder as you can see in attached picture (02)
      Any help please how to do it ?
      Thanks
      Bilder
      • 01.jpg

133,83 kB, 699×714, 19 mal angesehen
      • 02.jpg

76,92 kB, 708×356, 15 mal angesehen
    • i do confirm , also have same problem with my zero4k.
      during watching youtubeTV, i press many times "exit button" and then plugin closed completely - escape to enigma menu
      its possible to change somewhere and make change to "press exit button - stop youtube video / back to youtube main list".
      thank you

@ager
      did you test streamlink 2.7 from @Billy2011 ?
      i cannot open any youtube streams
      please let me know

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von luxorr () aus folgendem Grund: change description

• luxorr schrieb:

i do confirm , also have same problem with my zero4k.
      during watching youtubeTV, i press many times "exit button" and then plugin closed completely - escape to enigma menu
      its possible to change somewhere and make change to "press exit button - stop youtube video / back to youtube main list".
      thank you
      To be honest I have no idea if this is posible but interesting and should be ok if anyone can confirm if this is possible.

luxorr schrieb:

@ager
      did you test streamlink 2.7 from @Billy2011 ?
      To be honest I have never hear about streamlink and I have no idea what it is.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()