ARD channel logos gone after Astra transponder change

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ARD channel logos gone after Astra transponder change

Hello,
      Following the switch to another Astra transponder, many ARD channel (mostly radio) logos are no longer displayed. For example SWR1, called "alt_SWR1" on its original position, still shows its familiar logo; however, on its new position, named "SWR1", the logo is no longer displayed. This applies to all transferred ARD radio stations and the WDR TV channel. BTW, the old ARD channels, currently still available on their old transponder, will be switched off as of December 14, 2021. Some Swiss radio channels (Swiss Pop, Classic, etc.) on Hotbird are also affected by transponder changes. Is there a way to retrieve the logos for all of these channels on their new position? Thanks for your help.
      Cheers,
      SusyHiggs.
      SusyHiggs
    • Top tip: change to by-name picons if possible.

Otherwise you have to change the filename of the picons manually. Look at the channel reference of the old and new channel, and change the filename of the picons accordingly.

You might be lucky, that an updated package is available with the Picon Manager plugin.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • Hi there,With the HD Picons for the Fluid Skin, the transponder change is already taken into account. The stations have been on the air for some time ...
      HD Picons
    • Well, my skin is Glas FHD 1920x1080.
      In fact, I looked up the PiconManager (mod) V2.4-r0 and found theos2 picons as of 20.11.2021.
      That brought all ARD picons back! Super!
      Any idea where I can get the French and Swiss station logos?
      Thanks for all your help.
      Cheers,
      SH.
      SusyHiggs

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SusyHiggs ()