Keyboard setting italian language

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Well, not easily at least.

I've tried to understand how this map files are built, and this is what I came up with:

- The keymap files live under /usr/share/keymaps (that's where you found the german and english maps)
      - The keymap files are binary reprensentations of the in-kernel console translation maps
      - Usually a linux system has tools "loadkeys", "dumpkeys" to read and write this table to a textual representation
      - Busybox has tools "loadkmap" and "dumpkmap" to do the same with the binary representation
      - Enigma2 uses this binary representation

On my Raspberry Pi I've tried to build an Italian map (result attached as ipk file)

If this is what you are looking for and is working: great. If not: you have to try yourself to come up with something usable:

On a linux system you can download a busybox binary (I don't recommend to install busybox, if it isn't already installed - it will harm more than it helps, but you can extract the binary from any distribution package; you can e.g. "apt-get download busybox" in a temporary directory, then "ar x busybox*" to extract the files from the package, and "tar xvf data.tar.*" to extract the distribution files - or use "mc" to inspect the .deb package).

You can then as user "root2 call "busybox dumpkmap > file.kmap" to extract the currently used kernel keymap translation table.

To get a readable text representation of the current kernel keymap you can run "dumpkeys". Edit the text file, and restore it via "loadkeys ..."

Read the man pages and documentation available.
      Dateien
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • I tried but it doesn't work

Layout may not be a problem. I know the keys in English even with an Italian keyboard.The real problem is that with mini bluetooth keyboard and logitech wireless keyboard the numbers doesn't work.No way to put number.

Thank you all the same. However I have seen many treads on the subject. Hopefully a patch will come out. In the meantime I go to the remote control.
    • Test new-virtual-keyboard Is on plugin

Puoi anche modificare la mappatura della tastiera a livello di file /usr/share/enigma2/NewVirtualKeyBoard/kle/"ItalienYourPrivateKeyBoard".kle dopo l'installazione
      Spoiler anzeigen

Vu+ Ultimo 4K & Vu+ DUO 4K SE ;; 2 or 1 DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC) (DVB-S2X) und DVB-T NIM(TT3L10) ; HDD 2T ; VTi-Team Image 15.0.0 (2021-02-01-vti-master (531279a93))
      Vu+ Solo 4K ; 2x DVB-S NIM(7376 FBC) und DVB-T NIM(TT3L10 ; HDD 1T ;VTi-Team Image 15.0.0 (2021-02-01-vti-master (531279a93))
      enigma2-plugin-skin-linearfhd (v4.4.1)
      Oscam WebInterface r11704-798
      SAT 13E;28,2E;5W;9E
      @20220214 update

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Incendio ()