Log of plugin installations

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Log of plugin installations

Is there a log of plugin installations available through the UI or from the terminal ?
      I installed a plugin, but the result said that 2 packages were installed, and I would like to know what the other one was.
      I would also like to have a list of changes displayed for approval, before submitting a install, so that one can actually see what is going to be installed before it is done, instead of after being told that more was installed than expected (e.g. like yum does).
      (Es tut mir leid, wenn ich nicht so höflich klinge, wie ich es möchte, aber ich habe kein Gefühl dafür, wie Google Translate mich klingen lässt. Ich kann genug Deutsch, um es zu verstehen, ist technisch ungefähr richtig, aber nicht das "Klang/Gefühl" davon. höflich oder scharf usw.)
    • opkg is not a full grown package manager like yum/apt/zypper, and doesn't really offer what you ask for.

opkg knows commands depends, whatdepends (and a lot more - just run "opkg" in terminal). opkg stores what it installed in two places: /var/lib/opkg/status and the directory /var/lib/opkg/info.

You can lookup the "Depends" line in status as well as a timestamp of installation and a hint, that a package was "Auto-Installed".

I'd recommend to sort the files in /var/lib/opkg/info by time (ls -ltr /var/lib/opkg/info) - that gives you a quick overview of the packages installed last. Again: look into the control file corresponding to the package you installed and find the "Depends" line in there to get an idea of which packages might have been installed due to missing dependencies.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.