Alternate movie list app

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Alternate movie list app

The standard movie list view is very limited, and doesn't look very organized. There is no possibility of creating folders and move movies inside for storage. Also an option to sort with increasing/decreasing time would be nice.

Are there any alternatives ?
      (Es tut mir leid, wenn ich nicht so höflich klinge, wie ich es möchte, aber ich habe kein Gefühl dafür, wie Google Translate mich klingen lässt. Ich kann genug Deutsch, um es zu verstehen, ist technisch ungefähr richtig, aber nicht das "Klang/Gefühl" davon. höflich oder scharf usw.)
    • Everything you list, is available in movielist.... (pressing the HELP key often helps, so does the MENU button)
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • Yes, indeed it can sort, create folders and move movies.
      There is a small bug, after moving a movie to another folder, it is still displayed in the folder it was originally, but if you enter the sub folder it is there, and when you get back to the source folder and the view is updated, it is gone.
      (Es tut mir leid, wenn ich nicht so höflich klinge, wie ich es möchte, aber ich habe kein Gefühl dafür, wie Google Translate mich klingen lässt. Ich kann genug Deutsch, um es zu verstehen, ist technisch ungefähr richtig, aber nicht das "Klang/Gefühl" davon. höflich oder scharf usw.)
    • Yes, that's right
      it's been many years like that, since i have been using vti

is this a bug ?
      maybe this may not work without view update ;)

close and reopen the movie list and everything is fine :)
    • Thank you, that organizes things in an other way, and in our taste, it is better with the image and movie info side-by-side, instead of in the top/bottom, which gives way too long lines for each movie listing and fewer lines.
      One thing - by default it doesn't collect movies from same title (series) in a virtual directory - can that be enabled ? (I tried looking through settings but can't find it yet)
    • @Olfert

No, virtual directories are a feature of the VTI movie list.

But of course you can create real directories for series. I thought that was your intention?
      Eventuelle Ratschläge gebe ich nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen aber ohne jede Gewähr. Bei Fragen fragen.
      Tipps:
      Screenshots erstellen VU+ Wiki

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dibagger ()

• Manual creation of directories was intended for storage and also what interest each family member.
      The series we mostly watch together, and it was a handy feature that they automatically was displayed in a virtual directory, making the list of files smaller and easier to review.
    • Are there skins for the VTI Movie list alone ? or is it the skiv for the whole VTI interface you refer to ?
    • whole interface but sometimes also extra skinpart for the movielist

my movielist

skin: linarFHD + AEL
      movielist skinpart from AudiSport

with this skin (or other) are also other movie list views possible
      There are many opportunities :)
      Bilder
      • 1.jpg

425,96 kB, 1.280×720, 25 mal angesehen
      • 2.jpg

689,66 kB, 1.280×720, 27 mal angesehen
    • That would be perfect - I found linearFHD in Skin downloads, what is the + AEL and where to get it ? Is that from AudiSport, and what is that ?
      My favourite skin so far was MuteSpectator - it also has the transparancy and dark like yours - wonder if that would work with the extra Movie List skin ?
    • Thank you @ncc1701 - This skin gives me a better Movielist experience. I still like the infobar of MuteSpectator better, but I guess I got to give some to win some :)
      Also it is a very very customizable skin, so I am playing with the Pro features and adding some of what I was missing.
      Hopefully I have also gotten rid of the skin error which popped up now and then with the MuteSpectator skin.
      I am very thankful for your suggestion - hope you get a great 2022.
    • You are welcome
      there are also several infobar views with linear, see adjustments/skinparts or Pro features
      no skin is 100% liked by everyone, but the linear is one f the best. (that's just my personal opinion) ;)

But there are others who also use AEL and are also OK

Metrix Curve FHD from Bueb

fluid is still popular but the developer no longer cares about his skin

Try all of them
      and then choose your favorite :)
    • Have you by chance also skinned the "a recording has started" pop-up ?
      It takes up 3/4 of the centre of the screen.
      A small announcement in the top right corner would be more appropriate.
    • Alternatively, you can deactivate the recording pop-up under "Settings" -> "System" -> "Customise" (Show notification when recording starts = No).
      ✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Dumm wird man nicht, dumm bleibt man