Where to see the physical tuner status and signal strength

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Where to see the physical tuner status and signal strength

Where can I see the physical tuner status and signal strength, to verify that both my cables give good signal ?

Previously in the infobox after changing channel, I saw frequently A B C D one green and 3 red, but perhaps coincidentally, now I see only A and or B give a colour.
      (Es tut mir leid, wenn ich nicht so höflich klinge, wie ich es möchte, aber ich habe kein Gefühl dafür, wie Google Translate mich klingen lässt. Ich kann genug Deutsch, um es zu verstehen, ist technisch ungefähr richtig, aber nicht das "Klang/Gefühl" davon. höflich oder scharf usw.)
    • There is also a plugin:
      Sat-Finder – Vu+ WIKI

translator
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von TomKruhs ()

• LinearFHD

Previously when I used MuteSpectator the virtual tuners were displayed in the infobox after a channel change. But that skin has a bad (in my opinion) layout of the Movie List, so in search for a solution for that I was recommended the new skin.
      (Es tut mir leid, wenn ich nicht so höflich klinge, wie ich es möchte, aber ich habe kein Gefühl dafür, wie Google Translate mich klingen lässt. Ich kann genug Deutsch, um es zu verstehen, ist technisch ungefähr richtig, aber nicht das "Klang/Gefühl" davon. höflich oder scharf usw.)
    • How that actually done ?

Super, I will try that when I get 'access' again - hihi - the family wants to watch TV and do not agree with me opening menus all the time.

But btw, those are the virtual tuners A-H it will show ? I wanted to make sure both physical tuners have a signal.

Still, I love to have that info in the status bar, so I will activate it. Thank you for the tip.