Which Audio output to select

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Which Audio output to select

I have a Harman Kardon AVR, with 5 channels.
      Which is the optimal audio setting ?
      in A/V settings, I can choose:
      • Dolby digital default
      • Dolby Digilat+ (AC3+) default
      • Dolby Digital / DTS downmix
      My AVR has DTR, but downmix sounds like some conversion which I then don't need ?
      And HDMI or Optical Out , does it make any difference ? With HDMI, the signal will go through my TV, and with Optical it will go direct. I assume the TV would send the sound through unaltered ?
      (Es tut mir leid, wenn ich nicht so höflich klinge, wie ich es möchte, aber ich habe kein Gefühl dafür, wie Google Translate mich klingen lässt. Ich kann genug Deutsch, um es zu verstehen, ist technisch ungefähr richtig, aber nicht das "Klang/Gefühl" davon. höflich oder scharf usw.)
    • Don't choose Downmix, choose between the first two; I guess there's no difference between the first two in practice (are there any stations out there that transmit using AC3+?), otherwise test what works better for you.

Prefer HDMI - optical is more limited in bandwidth. Preferrably you can connect your AVR via HDMI, so that it can (re-)distribute the signal. Consult your TV's manual to check if it alters the signal (it probably won't). Again, you should test what works better for you.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.