how to install openvpn 2.5.5.1

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• how to install openvpn 2.5.5.1

Hello
      I have not yet installed VPN for my receiver
      Do I have to download and install all the files manually with Talent and FTP for openvpn 2.5.5.1?
      openvpn 2.5.1 / openssl 1.1.1j - Netzwerk - Vu+ Support Forum

Is the OpenSSL config the same as the Open VPN?Openvpn?

Do you need an online panel to install this?

What is the difference between MIPs32 and arm 7 files?

How do I configure and set up and run? (I only have one file with the extension ovpn)

Please provide such tutorials with video as well. Will it be much easier to understand the content?

Why, despite the knowledge of programming and new science and technology in everything, setting up VPN and some other plugins in Enigma 2 is so difficult, complicated and time consuming for the user, unlike Android, which is very convenient and user-friendly?? || ;wacko:

• According to your profile you have a Duo4kSE. This is an ARM architecture box.
      Mipsel architecture is used un the older non 4k boxes.

For which purpose do you want to use a VPN. There are mainly two different reasons, which need a different setup:
      • Incoming: Connect from outside to your box, or
      • Outgoing: Connect from the box to a VPN provider
      For typical STB usage there is no need to use a VPN, this there is no simple menu option.
      However, the advantage of a Linux based open box is, that you can still set up a VPN manually, if you need it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RickX ()