Vu + UNO 4k SE - VTi 15.0 - how to add a computer in the LAN?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu + UNO 4k SE - VTi 15.0 - how to add a computer in the LAN?

Hi!

I have Vu + UNO 4k SE with software version VTi 15.0, how do I add a computer in the LAN?
      I understand that if I do not mount such a location, it is impossible to play movies via KODI from the local network?

Can I make a PIP on the tuner and miniTV?

Thank you in advance for your response.
    • Martino84 schrieb:

I understand that if I do not mount such a location, it is impossible to play movies via KODI from the local network?
      Kodi "prefers" a NFS connection and does the mounting process itself. I would suggest to add the nfs server on your VU+
      But Kodi has some sync problems with recordings which are not 100% perfect. This is at least my experience with Kodi on a nvidia shield and the recordings on my NAS. The files are played in sync with the VU+/VLC on PC, but run async easily when played with Kodi.

Martino84 schrieb:

I would like to add computer location from LAN to VU+
      If you run a VTI with active Samba, the VU will show up in the network neighbourhood soon after it is started.
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1: