Picons for UK FTA TV

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Picons for UK FTA TV

Hi everyone, does anyone of a good source for picons for 28.2 East? Looking through the forum and googling, I found a file from 2016 but some picons look very dated, some are older names or different channels which no longer exist and some are missing (in particular the +1 channels).
    • @satdx62

Thanks a lot, that's great. However, I am a bit stuck now on how to install them. The last time, I downloaded a compressed collection of picons, unpacked them and dragged them into the picon folder. However, he files on GitHub are ipk. I downloaded the top ipk file on the list manually (as I don't unserstand the differences) and dragged it into the tmp folder on my Vu+. From there, I installed it on the receiver. That seems to have been successful as the file is gone but nothing else happened. The picons have not been applied, and they are not available for installation in the picon manager add-on.

Where do I go from here? ?(
    • @an_fear_rua
      You can unpack the .ipk with 7zip, and unpack the “data.tar.gz” and further unpack to the “picon” directory as in the following example:
      Die .ipk kannst du mit 7zip entpacken, und die “data.tar.gz“ entpacken und weiter entpacken bis zu „picon“ Verzeichnis so wie in folgender Beispiel:
      enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-13e.19e.23e.28e.100x60-86x46.dark.on.reflection_2022-07-10--00-27-54_all.ipk\data.tar.gz\data.tar\.\picon\ ;) :)

PS: The .ipk files can be installed normally from /temp and, after an obligatory reboot, they must appear in the “picon directory”.
      Gruß satdx62

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von satdx62 ()

• @satdx62

Thanks for your help. I haven't been able to install the picons. They are in the right folder but they don't show. The picon files have the names of the stations, not the usual format. Do I have to match them in some way?

I tried to add some with DreamBoxEdit but that did not work. I will keep trying, I was a but busy this week.
    • @satdx62

Amazing! You are a star! With the exception of Cubavision, every channel in my favourite lists have a picon. A big thank you. :thumbsup:

To finish up, may I ask two questions: 1) What did you do to re-name the picon files? ;?: 2) Do you also know a good source for picons form 9 East?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von an_fear_rua ()

• @an_fear_rua
      I would be happy for a "Like" button :thumbup: . Yes, each channel has a reference number or the skin itself comes clear with picons by names. Anyway, I'm glad that my commitment has brought you further.
      That's what the forum is for, to help users. ;) :)

@an_fear_rua
      Which Cubavision do you mean? Which orbital position? Maybe that can fix that too.
      Gruß satdx62
    • @an_fear_rua
      Here is an example from Cubavision international. Is this what you're looking for?
      Which Cubavision do you mean? Which orbital position?

EDIT: Added identifier for Astra: 1_0_19_1647_42C_1_C00000_0_0_0 :)
      Dateien
      Gruß satdx62

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von satdx62 ()