VU+ Uno 4k SE with CI+ 1.3 orange provider (Romania)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VU+ Uno 4k SE with CI+ 1.3 orange provider (Romania)

Hi,

Sorry for writing in English, I do not understand German.

I'm struggling to solve this combination: vu+ uno4kse and ci+ 1.3 from Orange (Romania CATV).
      The ci module is ok with TV (Samsung) but only black screen on vu+ on encrypted channels.
      There is no incompatibility message, just black screen.

Could this be solved?

(I've tried another ci+ from Digi provider and that module works ok. Of course, I've reinstalled the image from scratch every time).

Edit:
      New info: I've tried openblackhole, VTi, openatv with ciplushelper, same result (black screen on encrypted channels) but in the info screen I've seen NDS-Videoguard.

The previous provider is using Irdeto.

Maybe this info could help for debugging?

Thank you,
    • bent pin?
      hard to spot mostly somewhere on the side.
      Module inserted correctly?
      Sky logo belongs at the bottom

Translated withgoogle

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von moppel ()

• Thanks moppel but no, no bent pin, because ci+ module works OK in TV and the other module from the previous provider is OK in Vu+, so no, is not a hardware problem.

Module inserted correctly because it is identified bu Vu+ (as "Orange CAM) and I even have a small menu from ci+ where I could change language.

No Sky logo on my module.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von nick61 ()

• Is it a module with a built-in chip, or does it contain an inserted smartcard?
      It is possible that the module does not work in the Vu at all.
      Our boxes are actually only "CI" certified.
      The fact that "CI+" works is only due to a lucky coincidence (stolen certificate).
      There are a few articles on this, but about other providers.

VU+ Zero 4K erkennt Cyfra+ CI+ Modul nicht
      VU+ Duo 4k und VU+ Uno 4k SE authentifizieren das Conax M7 Powered By SMIT CI+ Modul nicht

DeepL Translate – Der präziseste Übersetzer der Welt
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!
    • Thank you TomKruhs for reply.

Both modules contain cards (pcmcia+card)

Digi OK, Orange not OK.

I know about certification, but I hoped that there will be a solution , as it was several years ago. It was exactly the same situation, until someone told me about ciplushelper plugin/extension for openatv
    • I think the CIplus helper is only for ATV. Maybe they can say something about it.
      This is the VTI forum. ;)
      I would ask around in Romania whether the card works without a module in the internal card reader with OSCam. That would be perfect, of course.
      Another possibility would be to ask your provider if they have another Type of module???
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!
    • HI guys,

I've succeeded to solve my issue with pure2 image 6.5, without any additional plugin.

Maybe it's of some help for other developers to find/add in the other images what is needed to decrypt this kind of encryption, as this pure2 image seems to include that needed "certificate".

I'll provide any info needed if someone need or want to improve VTi or openatv.

Thank you,