Dead VU+ DUO 4K SE Dead Motherboard - HELP

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dead VU+ DUO 4K SE Dead Motherboard - HELP

Hi,

My VU+ DUO 4K SE is dead. One day working, one day not. It is out of warrenty. It wont boot at all. There is power to the front panel, which responds to touch but does nothing. I have tried a differnt power supply and removed ALL components (cards drive etc) to no effect. The LAN LEDs and all other activity is non-existant. It does not respond to known working USB images / sticks in any way. I have removed the motherboard (with anti static precautions) and can see no evidence of damaged components. I have not tried a heatgun at this stage - and am not convinced of this approach (yet).

Question: Is there any hardware repair servive offered by VU? There website is very poor on this front, with no real way to mail anyone. They do not repond to bug report forms (or sales enquirey forms) asking for help. The main official suppliers dont have any spare motherboards in stock (that I can find). This was a very expensive purchase and I'm very disapointed.

Any constructive help / advice gratefully recieved!?!

Regards

Eadmund