VuPlus Uno 4K SE, VTi 15.0.0 suddenly unable to record after midnight (00:00)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VuPlus Uno 4K SE, VTi 15.0.0 suddenly unable to record after midnight (00:00)

Hi,

Recently, I have had somebody from the cable provider come and check some issues with signal across the house - no TV in the house was receiving a TV channel. While trying different things, I was asked to reset the DVB decoder to its factory settings and redo a full channel search.
      After that moment, many plugins I had were gone and so were the settings.
      One thing I have noticed is that I cannot record a program after midnight anymore. I must have messed with some setting somewhere, but I have no idea which one it is. I have looked around, but can't figure out which one would have such effect.

Can someone advise?
      Thanks very much!
    • After factory reset ( big mistake ) you habe to flash and update the image again! And reinstall plug-ins etc.

In case you have a backup-use it!
    • I'll have to take that proposal, even though it is not something I am keen on doing, since VTi worked perfectly fine last week, including recording after midnight. The reset was done about 3 weeks ago, no problems until now.
      Plus, I don't see how factory resetting VTi was a "big mistake". Anything implemented in the software should be safe for any user to use. If it's not, then it should be kept out or at least some warning be displayed regarding the risks. If 3rd party plugins are of concern, the only plugins I had installed were stock plugins, but after resetting VTi I chose minimal configuration, so most plugins I needed I had to download separately, hence "many plugins I had were gone".

schakal007 schrieb:

In case you have a backup-use it!
      Unfortunately, that is not something I have. I saw no reason to back up something I knew I was not going to modify into oblivions.

It seems like my initial post was incomplete. I did not describe the symtoms.
      Basically, when I set a timer for an EPG program that starts in day X, at, say, 23:00, but ends in day X+1, at 00:50, VTi reschedules the timer's end time to 23:50 instead of 00:50. This is not behavior I have noticed before. Have I simply been blind before and VTi is supposed to act like this?
    • Okay, I just figured out the issue: VTi was trying to account for the clock change, so it automatically dropped one hour after day change. I inserted 01:50 instead of 00:50 and it was solved.

Reflashing was still good, since I now finally have the bootlogos and the splash screen as I wanted them. But it took me an hour to do all of this, hour that quite honestly could have been much better spent.