Impossible to stream Vu Uno 4K SE

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Impossible to stream Vu Uno 4K SE

Hello Guys
      I need help, i have a vti v.15 on my Vu and i'm trying to stream, but until now i was unsuccessful.

I've read some of the posts, regarding authentication and, i don't have any. I try downloading both of the files, incluind the transcoding one from openwebif and try to open it with vlc and pod player.

The behaviour is the same, black screen, or it cannot be reproduced.

Can anyone guide ome on this, to check my settings if evcerything is in place. Sorry to spend your time guys but i really need help, i have spend lots og hours with this and no conclusion.

Thank you
    • Are you on internal network or do you try to stream via internet? I suppose the former.

OpenWebif seems to work for you (this is required to work if you want streaming to work).

What is the status of your settings for streaming?

Which ports are configured, what does /etc/inetd.conf look like? Has it entries for streamproxy and transtreamproxy? Are the two programs installed (packages enigma2-streamproxy and enigma2-transtreamproxy - they are required)?

Do you have a firewall running that is blocking connections for ports 8001, 8002 (if configured for streaming)? Then allow these requests.

Go through each of these points and check, if anything is wrong or missing.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • Hi thank you for your help.

So, here is my answers to the questions.
      Are you on internal network or do you try to stream via internet? I suppose the former.
      Internal network only
      OpenWebif seems to work for you (this is required to work if you want streaming to work).
      Yes, Its working, i can access the OpenWebif without a problem.
      What is the status of your settings for streaming?
      Transcoding Setup
      Port
      Bitrate (100000 - 10000000)
      Framerate
      Is there anymore settings that i need to see, if so can you help me finding it?
      Which ports are configured, what does /etc/inetd.conf look like? Has it entries for streamproxy and transtreamproxy? Are the two programs installed (packages enigma2-streamproxy and enigma2-transtreamproxy - they are required)?
      Yes, they are installed, check the output.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      cat /etc/inetd.conf
      # /etc/inetd.conf: see inetd(8) for further informations.
      #
      # Internet server configuration database
      #
      # If you want to disable an entry so it isn't touched during
      # package updates just comment it out with a single '#' character.
      #
      # <service_name> <sock_type> <proto> <flags> <user> <server_path> <args>
      #
      #:INTERNAL: Internal services
      #echostream tcp nowait root internal
      #echodgram udp wait root internal
      #chargen stream tcp nowait root internal
      #chargen dgram udp wait root internal
      #discardstream tcp nowait root internal
      #discarddgram udp wait root internal
      #daytimestream tcp nowait root internal
      #daytime dgram udp wait root internal
      #timestream tcp nowait root internal
      #timedgram udp wait root internal
      ftp stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/vsftpd vsftpd
      telnet stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/telnetd telnetd
      8001 stream tcp nowait root /usr/bin/streamproxy streamproxy
      8002 stream tcp nowait root /usr/bin/transtreamproxy transtreamproxy

Do you have a firewall running that is blocking connections for ports 8001, 8002 (if configured for streaming)? Then allow these requests.
      I don't have any firewall active on my pc, and i dont think i have it on Vu image. If it exists for VU can you help me on checking it.

Go through each of these points and check, if anything is wrong or missing.
    • Download an Chanel list with Openwebif to your PC and open this with VLC.
      Test to stream the same Chanel as it is working on the TV.

Sorry my english.
      Fantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt. "Albert Einstein"
      - - -
      Fragen ins Forum, dafür ist es da!
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von ripasch ()

• I respond both questions.

The behaviour is the same.

Simple stream - Not good
      Transcoding - not good.

Black screen and with vlc the bar keeps vumping around and no image.

Done that , but is either with black screen or a bar bumping aroudn from one side to another without image.
    • Hi, and thank you

The problem happens when i try to open any channel, it just cant stream to vlc or podplayer.

I receive my channels from Satellite, and yes i try almost all channels. I either got black screen or a bumping bar in vlc and simples does not open.

I got the same problem with the same free channels, all channels are equal

Encrypted channels has a black screen.