FBC DVB-C v2 BCM3158 tuner (no channels)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• FBC DVB-C v2 BCM3158 tuner (no channels)

Hello,
      I just got my new VU+ DUO 4K SE and I am having an issue with DVB-C tuner (no channels found). I tried bruteforce - search all frequencies, manual and full scan - specified freqeuncy and symbolrate, plugin cablescan - none of these worked, I have edited the cables.xml and added the correct frequencies for my provider. The cable is OK, it does work in my TV, but nothing from the VU+ tuner.

The tuner is gettings recognized - I can see it in tuners: Tuner A-H: Vuplus DVB-C NIM (BCM3158) (DVB-C), Tuner I-P: Vuplus DVB-S NIM (45308X FBC) (DVB-S2X) - the satellite tuner works without a problem.

Is there any setting, driver or something that I am missing? The seller had an information on their site, that DVB-T and DVB-C tuner (if DVB-S2 FBC is used) should be Tuner A, the wiki (Tunerkonfiguration Vu+ Duo 4K (SE) mit einem DVB-S2X FBC Dual Tuner und einem DVB-C FBC Tuner – Vu+ WIKI) says the exact opposite - DVB-C tuner Tuner I bis P (so Tuner B). I tried both and nothing works. I will try to flash the box, if maybe there is a driver mismatch or something. Any suggestions?

I am running VTI 15.0.02
    • I have found the issue (it was between chair and keyboard :happy1: ), when I unplugged the DVB-S2 tuner and left the DVB-C tuner it was working perfectly. I was thinking the problem must be in correct position of the two tuners, or compatibility...no, when I connected all of the cables (two from satellite, the other cable - DVB-C got a little loose, I pushed it in and it works now).