help me my solo2 won't work anymore

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• help me my solo2 won't work anymore

my ten years old original VU Solo2 is dead: only led on front panel is turned on ,no display, no LAN blinking, no fan working,no boot routine,no screen ,no sound only the led circle eye(if tapped it reacts brighter)
      before it happens there was a problem:normal vision sometimes was affected by rapid flashes on screen together with some audible sound snaps,so tried to move hdmi plug and seemed to work again(but think not was a problem of hdmi section at this point). I have read in a past thread where someone told to check a Schottky Diode and the near Capacitor.I have checked and seam to work well.(I have checked around some smd capacitors and have doubts on C879 and C880 (don't know their value)
      so plz if someone can help me what to check before to declare DEAD my receiver
      i apologize for my interference in a German language forum ,sorry again but you may reply me in German i will use online translator
      I wait hopeful for your precious help
      cheers