Change TV input with multiquickbutton script

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Change TV input with multiquickbutton script

I have multiquickbutton in use and I would like to have some kind of script which I launch with red button to change HDMI input to to 1 and green button to HDMI 2. So it need some kind of CEC-commands but I don't have any kind of understanding of that. Is this even possible? I have Sony bravia TV CEC-enabled and VU+ Ultimo 4K with VTI HDMI-CEC plugin.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Pentti Hile ()

• You can use the AV button on the remote control for this purpose. Do you know how to program the remote control to the TV?

Fernbedienung – Vu+ WIKI

translator
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!
    • But this is a matter of configuration.
      The VU remote control can turn on/off the TV, change the volume and change AV input of the TV.
      But this has nothing to do with HDMI-CEC. The remote control does that directly if it is set correctly.

Please refer to the instructions in the 1st link.

Typ II Remote: Sony = Manufacturer Code 2679

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von TomKruhs ()

• Then you probably don't know the tip of setting the volume of the VU fixed, and adjusting the volume of the TV.

Mode switching for volume + / - and mute.

For easy volume control, please set the volume of your receiver to 85-95%. After that, you only need to adjust the volume on your TV without doing the same on the receiver.

Set-up Sequence: <<[1] + [6]>>, <[9]>, <[9]>, <[3]>, <[TV Power] or [STB Power]>.

Press the [1] and [6] keys for about three seconds until the LED lights up.
      Press the [9], [9], [3] keys.
      If you want to adjust the volume with the TV, press the [TV Power] key.
      If you want to adjust the volume with the receiver, press the [Receiver Power] key.
    • einiges lässt sich auch mit cec-ctl bewerkstelligen, z.B.
      cec-ctl --standby --to 0 --> schaltet TV aus
      cec-ctl --image-view-on --to 0 --> schaltet TV an
      cec-ctl - An application to control cec devices - man page (mankier.com)
      HDMI umschalten geht wahrscheinlich auch,
      Possible to switch HDMI input using CEC? · Issue #202 · Pulse-Eight/libcec · GitHub
      cec-ctl --tv #need to init and config each time
      cec-ctl --to 0 --active-source phys-addr=5.0.0.0
      cec-ctl ist im (sehr umfangreichem) Paket v4l drin, es reicht aber nur die binary
      Dateien
      • cec-ctl.zip

(39,38 kB, 4 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )