Pre-Sales questions: VU+ DUO : 21:9 output to ultrawide monitor 3440x1440 , + Blindscan, Multiteam and watching my MP4 films on my USB HDD

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Pre-Sales questions: VU+ DUO : 21:9 output to ultrawide monitor 3440x1440 , + Blindscan, Multiteam and watching my MP4 films on my USB HDD

Hi,

I am interested in getting a VU+ Duo for Multistream, blind scan, using my Fransat CAM+Card, and watching films (MP4) from my external HDD with the VU+. ( I Have not got a network so please don't recommend streaming it over the network). The VU+ Duo looks like it could work well for me.

But my main questions are:

1. Can I plug in my 2TB vfat disc into the USB drive, and watch the MP4 films on it?
      2. Does Mutlistream work?
      3. Does a Blind scan work?
      4. Will a Fransat CI+ and the card work in a VU+ Duo?

The last question is a bit of a long shot: I have plenty of films shot in 21:9. Also lots of TV channels now show films in the original format which is close to 21:9. ( I know that 21:9 is not proper cinema format but it's as close to anamorphic aspect ratio (2.35) that we can get and 2.35 films look very good on it)
      This is somewhere around 3440x1440 on the UltraWide monitor I plan to buy. Can the VU+ Duo putput to a monitor set to 3440x1440? Or can I stretch to fit a 21:9 film to a 21:9 monitor?

The other boxes I considered were the Edison MIO 4K Combo S2X/C/T2, or a Dreambox Ultra Two HD, but the VU+Duo starts to look like the better option.

Many thanks!
      S

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pinkiepie ()

• The Vu+ Duo is really really long out of sale: Vu+ STB Vergleichstabelle – Vu+ WIKI

I guess you mean another box, no? Currently available is the Vu+ Duo 4k SE

(previous models with the name Vu+ Duo:
      - Vu+ Duo 4k
      - Vu+ Duo 2
      - Vu+ Duo and Vu+ Duo (LE)
      just be exact which model you talk about.)
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.