Compile VuSolo2 software

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Compile VuSolo2 software

Hi all,

I have been using this guide to try to compile an image for Vu+Solo2:
      How to compile software for VU Plus (Vu+) – VIDEGRO Consulting Blog

Using Ubuntu 12.04LTS and the instructuctions for VuSolo2.

So far is compiling fine but I cannot find anywhere the below file for from VU Plus server.

stblinux-3.13.5.tar.bz2

Can I please ask you to help locate it do I can continue my build?

Thanks,
    • My copy of the recipes has a different url for that file: not archive.vuplus.com, but code.vuplus.com. That is, you can download the kernel archive at http://code.vuplus.com/download/release/kernel/stblinux-3.13.5.tar.bz2
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • Thank you so very much rdamas!!

Can I ask you also what git url are you using too?
      And also the Linux distribution you are using to compile the base image please?

I've used the git here:
      git clone git://code.vuplus.com/git/openvuplus.git

Maybe it's an old one?And trying to compile it with the old Ubuntu 12.04LTS which has many challenges in terms software repos, ssl and wget, not sure if there is a better one.

Thankss!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von birdofp ()

• Yes, that's the url where I started with. But I never managed to build a complete image (too many archives that were not available anymore, and that years ago).

And it's only for the orginal image from vuplus, VTi is closed source.

I don't have that build environment anymore, I have my compiler running on the Solo4k (which has enough RAM and flash to perform all compilations, albeit slowly). If you want to build your own image you are probably better off at looking at OpenATV, which has a build env that runs on current software and uses current archives.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.