USB not supported not able to image change and online image change

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• USB not supported not able to image change and online image change

I had Vu plus zero 4k. Usb port not supported. Change lot of usb with low memory no change. Not able to change image without usb .even in online updates of image change not possible without usb. Help me to change. Now use open pli 8.3 image. Have updates to 9 version but not possible without usb
      Any way to change without usb .thank you
    • Every VU+ supports installing/flashing an image via USB. Usually its a problem with the file structure on the stick, if your VU+ does not flash from the stick.
      Many members have to use many different sticks until they find a working one.
      In many cases an SD-Card in a cardreader can be used intsead.
      If you have a running VU+ box you can try "automaticfullbackup" to flash from another device than your usb stick
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • In most cases the problem is the incorrect folder structure on the USB stick.
      In the USB stick's root folder there must be the folder vuplus.

If there is a folder called VTi_15-0-02_vuuno4kse_202212231259_usb or something similar, this is wrong.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RickX ()

• OK Thank you, you are correct, But i try to update OpenPli 8.3 to OpenPli 9 via online updation my box show the message add like usb or delete some downloded file after i add many usb but not supported . Add some video file and iptv file in the usb then check the box not show the usb . how to find the usb port work are not? or any other usb drive i have done ? Dear expert please explain .
    • It's not easy to recognise, but this is the home of VTi. Very few people here have experience with PLI.
      Perhaps you could ask in their forum.
      Or you put the VTi on it. ;)
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von TomKruhs ()