Vu+ Duo 4K SE second tuner does not work

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu+ Duo 4K SE second tuner does not work

Just got a brand new Vu+ Duo 4K SE with a single DVB-S2 card which has 2 sat plugs and flashed it with VTi 15.0.02. Configured tuners A and B as simple single to Astra 19.2.
      It works fine when my cable is plugged to the upper plug if I switch to the lower one it does not work.
      Is that tuner dead on arrival? Am I missing some configuration trick to get it to work?
      I have two cable coming in my flat from the antenna and both I working fine.
      Just not when plugged to that lower sat plug.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Slion ()

• If there is only one cable, it must be connected to the upper connection and Tuner B set to "connected to".

Tunerkonfiguration Vu+ Duo 4K (SE) mit einem DVB-S2X FBC Dual Tuner – Vu+ WIKI

Your setting would be correct for 2 cables.
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von TomKruhs ()

• Thanks, that's very helpful. I was just trying to test it before connecting the second cable but apparently that's not how it works.

So according to this page I should really use that configuration:
      Tunerkonfiguration Vu+ Duo 4K (SE) mit einem DVB-S2X FBC Dual Tuner – Vu+ WIKI

I use 2 CI modules. They are both working as I hoped already.
      With 2 cables and 2 CI modules would I benefit in anyway from having a second sat card with one cable on each card instead of one card with two cables?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Slion ()

• The Duo 4K(not sure if the Duo 4K SE can do that too) can use 2 CI modules at the same time, but they must be different modules/different providers.

The FBC tuner of the VU has 8 internal tuners.
      This means that more than 8 recordings can be made in parallel. Because 1 tuner = 1 transponder. Several channels are transmitted per transponder.
      The only problem is the limitation of the 4 satellite levels.
      There are 4 satellite levels. One of the 4 levels per cable.

So all-round carefree is only possible with 2 FBC tuners and 4 cables, but with your one FBC-Tuner and 2 cables you can do a lot.
      Alternatively, and not more expensive as a second FBC-Tuner, would be a conversion to "unicable".
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von TomKruhs ()