IPTV freezing

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• IPTV freezing

Hello
      All IPTV channels are freezing.
      The issue remains after factory reset or new flash as well.
      No such issue on other boxes.
      Help appreciated.
      Thanks
    • You need to describe in more detail which IPTV you are talking about. Is it an m3u file from the FreeTV list or from a URL or from a provider? Are they HD or UHD channels? A bad internet connection will cause problems. ServiceApp may be necessary. So please provide more information.
    • Only free IPTVs, I may send a link if desired.
      Same IPTVs work OK on other boxes.
      No matter if HD or SD.
      Internet connection is OK (fiber to home, wlan or lan is the same, high signal levels).
    • Ok, you can send free IPTV here in form. I am abroad now and have no BOX. There are many users who will check and verify.
      Have you installed ServiceApp (Exteplayer3)? If not, please install.
    • Why this detour? You could have flashed VTI Image 15.0.02 directly.
    • Neu

Please check if you have "ServiceApp" (Exteplayer 3) installed. Reference of IPTV can also start with 4097 or "1" or 5002. like: 4097:0:1:.... or 5002:0:1:..., 1:01....
    • Neu

I did, but issue used to hold even using exte3player or gst player.
      By the way, prior install of original image did solve many other issues in other boxes.
    • Neu

gemelli schrieb:

By the way, prior install of original image did solve many other issues in other boxes
      Unlikely.
      It does not matter if you install something else before overwriting it with the final chosen image :)
      I dont know for other boxes, but I'd assume installing any image overwrites the whole flash for other boxes as well.
      As long as you dont hassle around with multiboot, which modifies the flash(-partitions) heavily
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • Neu

Exactly... flashing an images completely clears the flash and writes the image into it.

The only thing, which might make a difference is, if the partition table is not correct or if multiboot software was installed before.
      In these cases the flash filesystem must prepared for the image flashing.

To repair an incorrect partition table, an empty file called mkpart.update should be added to the image files.
      This will trigger the re-creation of the partition table.

Flashing of the original image before flashing i.e. the VTI image doesn't have any affect at all.