Few queries?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Originally posted by RealMagic911
      Is it FTA or encrypted? If fta plz post transponder information (Frequence, Smybol Rate etc). Then i'll do a transponder scan and will try it.

en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=ITV+HD&Submit=Zap

Eurobird 1 (28.5°E)

Eurobird 1 (28.5E) - 11426.00 H - Txp: C5 - Beam: Steerable 1 DVB-S (QPSK) - 27500 2/3 (34.5 Mbps) - NID:59 - TID:2315
      Freesat
      Name Country Category Packages Encryption(s) SID VPID Audio PMT PCR TXT Last updated
      ITV HD
      VPID to be set manually United Kingdom General Clear 10510 3401 3402 eng 3400 3401 2009-01-18 +
    • Sorry, couldn't find the channel.

Really DVB-S? not DVB-S2?
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Found by channel scan? Or have you copied settings to the box?

Its found as data channel! I'll have to edit my settings. This may take a while.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RealMagic911 ()

• This channel was found Via Scan

I found this on another forum

- make sure you scan the transponder with ITV HD channel 11426.00 H 27500 2/3
      - open /etc/enigma2/lamedb and search for a line that contains only "10510" text (this is the name broadcasted for ITV HD)
      - delete 3 lines (one before that line, the "10510" line and the line after it) and replace with the text at the posted by me previously in this thread
      - execute "killall -9 enigma2" from telnet session right after you save labedb
      After enigma is started you should get the ITV HD channel. This should work in any diseqc config as long as the transponder is scanned before the change in lamedb.

0f06:011a0000:090b:003b:134:0
      ITV HD
      c:000D49,c:030D49,c:040D4A,p:BSkyB,c:050001,f:5

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von cytrax ()

• Sorry, can't get it working. I thing i do something wrong with serviceediting. Manuel Editing of LameDB and editing with enigmedit both failed.

• Originally posted by ricster
      Yeah, thats the channel. When champions league games are on in HD on a wed night, the channel lights up. Also when HD films are on, they are shown. During other times, you get that place holder screen.

Cheers

ohh so ITV HD is not always broadcasting? Now you tell me ahahah - been messing with it for a few hours :)
    • @cytrax

Can you upload your settings here. I'd like to test it again tomowrrow. Thx.

• Originally posted by cytrax
      Originally posted by ricster
      Yeah, thats the channel. When champions league games are on in HD on a wed night, the channel lights up. Also when HD films are on, they are shown. During other times, you get that place holder screen.

Cheers

ohh so ITV HD is not always broadcasting? Now you tell me ahahah - been messing with it for a few hours :)

NO, you'll get that placeholder like that screenshot you posted above when they arent broadcasting. The channel is 24/7 with that placeholder until they show HD stuff.

i.e. Tomorrow night, ITV1 HD will be showing Internationale vs Chelsea in glorious HD, FREE.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ricster ()

• Original von cytrax
      here we go mate - these are my settings that I use for dreamset -

cheers ricster - I suppose tomorrow will be the time to do some testing :)

Thanks i will test it in the evening.