vu+ freezing while reccording

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• vu+ freezing while reccording

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been sufering from a freez problem while reccording, the problem is when reccording a program and i watch another channel or the same and i leave it on that channel for a for a litle while lest say 15 or 20 mnts when i try to zap to another channel the box freez, not the reception u can still see the channel that was on last but nothing els work no zapping no menu nothing ontill i manually reboot, this happend befor but not as much as its happening now after i upgraded the box today it happened about six times since 21:00 h today, hase anybody got the same problem? if yes is this a driver esue or a skin or what, the image is the latest pli and the skin is dreamtv has any body got a clue whts this about

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hakkers1977 ()

• Currently i cannot acknowledge you issue.

Can you tell us which image / firmware you are using. Are you recording encrypted channels?
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Originally posted by sapi100
      Try VLI image and standard skin.If work you can change to other skin.Not all skin working 100%

the same thing with vti thats why i went back to pli
    • It would be interessting, if it occurs with original firmware 0.4 also?

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • it seems that my problems are solved, tonight everything is working just fine, i folowd the members advice and triyed the vti image its working fine so do pli but my problem with the vti image is that
      i have to reconect to the internet manually every time i reboot or start from deep stand by, this happend to me twice thats why i stuck to pli witch actually working perfectly now after a reflash and a cleen istal of all my setings and plugins,
      that problem i think was happening becaus there was a lot of shit on the flash from installing and ininstalling plugins and fidling with skins and all that crap, now i have one skin witch the one that work the best for me with
      the pli image witch is dream hd and just the essencial plugins i nee,
      all n all! problem solved tank u all.
    • @hakkers
      can't reproduce your networking issue. It woul be interesteing if you have the same problem, with the upcoming vti release. Maybe you'll give it a try.