vti image driving me mad

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• vti image driving me mad

i have this problem with the vti image, every time i reboot i have to reconnect manually dhcp is not working properly and the hd channels are not working for me no hi def programs im using the latest vti v0.5 the hd channels where woking fine with the pli image.
    • Hi,

testet the vti image. None of your impacts occurs. Do you installed some plugins? Maybe a plugins is causing the problems.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • i only have cccam and cccam info, and the skin is dreamtv hd and password reset
      plugin do u thing its my setings i have a setings that ive been using on the pli image and working fine its my own satellites scan that i configured my self.
    • mmhh that is strange never hat problems with dhcp or HD channels
      maybe try reflash again

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • this is the third time this hapend i allways had to go back to pli but its a litel buggy with reccording and cccam, i cant get any sky uk but i can watch lux tv hd fta and rush hd bskyb, i will try ather satellite now and tell u wether is sky or other providers too.