One for all 7960 remote

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• One for all 7960 remote

Anyone else with this new model? I tried to learn commands from original remote but it does not work good.
      I also just sent email to them for code... Hope they can help

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von OldSkulRide ()

• RE: URC 7960 remote

hi,

Don't hold your breath while waiting I emailed them about a month ago trying to get the remote codes for use with slingbox. Got answer from slingmedia in a day and was working within hours, still no reply from VU manufacturer.

regards
    • I programmed it but it doesnt work well. Keys are responding slow or not responding at all...

I tried this remote on two TVs (i entered code) and in both cases (one tv is new panasonic, one is very old goldstar) works great - like original remote.

And i contacted "one for all" support and not vu+ manufacturer. I know that they dont respond!
      Anyone else contacted "one for all" support?

• @ cycloxit

I also have slingplayer running, currently i change channels via the web interface

could you post a bit more info regarding the virtual remote??

eric
      DB 800/7020/500 TECHNOMATE 9101/VU+ 2 1mtr mot dishes, and channel master 1.2 / quad feedhorn 36v

Originally posted by cycloxit
      hi,

Don't hold your breath while waiting I emailed them about a month ago trying to get the remote codes for use with slingbox. Got answer from slingmedia in a day and was working within hours, still no reply from VU manufacturer.

regards

I sent box back to manufacturer for reprogramming. They will add xtreamer and vu+ duo codes :)
      There is no other way than sending back. Basically they already told me the codes, but they need to be programmed to the remote control.

• This might be off topic, but incase anyone want to buy a universal remote, I can say that a logitech harmony one does work ok by manually learning all the commands from a VU+ Duo remote.
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *
    • I've tried the logitec for a week

it is not at all what one would / could call ergonomic
      you can easily get RSI (repetative strain injury)
      and you need at least two hands

the user of remotes must be able to use merely one hand and one thumb

you would probably be better of using (sorry to mention this) the dreambox remote which you have reprogrammed with a JP1.x interface
      and which also is capable to be used as remote for ONE more (such as TV or AV-receiver)

ciao

Quellcode

1. Belegung VU+ Duo FB
      2. Setup Device: 2047
      3. Setup Type: VCR
      4. Protocol: RC6-6-32
      5. Protocol-ID: 01 2A
      6. Device: 128
      7. Subdevice: 21158
      8. Taste OBC
      9. 0 0
      10. 1 1
      11. 2 2
      12. 3 3
      13. 4 4
      14. 5 5
      15. 6 6
      16. 7 7
      17. 8 8
      18. 9 9
      19. < 187
      20. > 188
      21. rot 109
      22. grün 110
      23. gelb 111
      24. blau 112
      25. hoch 88
      26. runter 89
      27. links 90
      28. rechts 91
      29. OK 92
      30. Chan+ 32
      31. Chan- 33
      32. Vol+ 16
      33. Vol- 17
      34. Exit 85
      35. EPG(Info) 204
      36. Menue(Dream) 84
      37. Filme(Video) 73
      38. Audio 229
      39. Help 129
      40. Radio 242
      41. TV 228
      42. Mute 13
      43. Stdby 12
      44. Text 60
      Alles anzeigen
      :D keine kohle mehr :D

Original von OldSkulRide
      hi,

regards

I sent box back to manufacturer for reprogramming. They will add xtreamer and vu+ duo codes :)
      There is no other way than sending back. Basically they already told me the codes, but they need to be programmed to the remote control.

Do you mean you sent back URC to manufacturer? If yes, what about the remotes that are on market right now? Does the manufacturer update them as well if sent to them? Did you contact manufacturer directly therefore?

@Sicilian:
      I also tried Logitech Harmony. All buttons can be programmed with original remote. But speed is not as fast as with original remote. And as tonskidutch says, the Harmony is not that ergonomic as expected. You really often need both hands to handle it.

This is why I am interested in new One4All remote. If this remote is as fast as original remote, I would buy one. The price is also very nice.

cu
      KJ
    • Yep i meant URC and not box :)
      I think they can upgrade amolst every OFA remote on the market.

I will report when i get the remote back. I hope i will get it back next week.
      Its faster than Harmony ONE btw ;)

hi,

regards

Hi! can you please let us know how to get the slingbox working as remote for vu+ duo?

Originally posted by praun
      hi,

regards

Hi! can you please let us know how to get the slingbox working as remote for vu+ duo?

or just post the codes and i add them manually...

Thanx in advance