Cannot record some channels (0KB file)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What is also interesting is that when i try to record channel "UNIVERSAL" which is on the same transponder as SCI-FI, i can record it without a problem. :D :D ?(

Mystery continues.
    • Original von malakudi
      A wild guess, maybe it is a file naming issue?

Maybe the recorded filename has some characters (from the EPG title) that cannot be used in the NAS filesystem.

An easy way to test this would be to set am manual timer recorduing and name the Recording event abc. If this is working, there is an issue with the charset an nas.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • HBO Adria, Anima planet, HBO Comedy, Cinemax (TotalTV package on 16E) dont work.

And iam not the only one. I posted this problem on biggest ex-yu forum and others have same issues. No recording possible period.
    • I put this issue on the buglist.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • I can confirm the above mentioned channels cannot be recorded. I checked to see what is different about the above mentioned channels (HBO Adria etc). Those channels have 9 PIDs. 1 video, 4 audio and 4 DVB subs. ESP HD at Hotbird has even more PIDs, about 17, and it can't be recorded too. So the problem is actually the number of recorded PIDs. I have tested with another channel that has 7 PIDs and recorded fine, so the limit is either 8 or 9 PIDs,

Hope this helps to track down the problem.
    • Thanks for this information. We will send it to vu again.

• Same problem with Viasat Nature East FSS, Viasat History FSS, and Explorer/Spice FSS channels on Sirius (Astra 4A). They have many audio channels and dvb/teletext subtitles, so maybe too much pids problem...
      EbS and EbS+ with 25 audio channels also wont record.

Looks like teletext subtitles do not count, i can record tv1000 channels with 5 audio channels and 4 txt subs.

Also i tried to record the f1 race from BBC Interactive Streams (Stream 0-6 from 28.2E), multicam view (main, onboard, driver tracker). The first record started, but the others not... So it looks like you cant record more than one BBC interactive channel at the same time.

Sorry for my bad english...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von urgoz ()

• I was wonderin if this issue is been solved already in new releases? I also find this problem with some music channels on 28,2 (Flava ans Scuzz) It is funny to see that for example Bliss works which uses same transponder as Flava and Scuzz channel. BTW the 3 are FTA.