Openvpn - Help

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Did you install a file with your username and password which both were created by Cyberghost?
      Manche Leute führen sich auf, als ob sie ihren Kopf nur haben, um ihre Ohren voneinander zu trennen (Hank Williams)
    • I have installed the mipsel-ipk for my Duo2 and the arm-ipk for my Duo4KSE.
      They both work fine.
      Dateien
      Manche Leute führen sich auf, als ob sie ihren Kopf nur haben, um ihre Ohren voneinander zu trennen (Hank Williams)
    • Thanks a lot Edgar for sharing the files, I'll try it with the first mipsel-ipk , since it's for Vu+ solo2, then I'll tell you if it works.
      Tell me, I just need to install it, and configure the vpn files, or needs something more additional?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von riomaster ()

• Nothing more.
    • Well I tried to install the plugin
      openvpn_2.4.8-r0_mips32el.ipk that recommended Edgar1 to me, but I couldn't find any trace of it in the plugins, it's probably a Python3 (py3) version, I have VTI 14.x.x with (py2) .
      So I installed OpenvpnManager 1.0.4, and working, but not stable and not with CyberGhost , right now with Vpn PrivatInternetAccess .
      Thank you all so much, I'll keep trying to get this CyberGhost on the way, with another image or plugin.
    • helping without knowing anything is not expedient
      services will tell you whats going on if you ask them kindly

log /etc/openvpn/openvpn.log

add this to yout conf, restart openvpn and paste the content of the logfile here
      Gruß wsxws
    • This is how my configuration looks like.
      I added a LOG-file and password-file.
      Dateien
      • OpenVPN configuration.txt

(407 Byte, 40 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • LOG.txt

(3 Byte, 27 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • passwordch.txt

(22 Byte, 27 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • as long as the log-file remains empty and we dont get outputs from openvpn in any other way we (or at least me) wont be able to help you
      Gruß wsxws
    • Edgar1 schrieb:

This is how my configuration looks like.
      I added a LOG-file and password-file.
      Hi Edgar1, can you tell me please , what the really name and extention you put in the 3 files you had shared?
      And what about LOG file, here is empty, do put something inside?
      and inside of the configuration file in this line (auth-user-pass /etc/openvpn/passwordch.txt) it's really like that? I suppose at the end in "passwordch.txt" in additional "ch" is because you connect to Switzerland, really, but the extention is the same .txt or not?
      thanks

wsxws schrieb:

as long as the log-file remains empty and we dont get outputs from openvpn in any other way we (or at least me) wont be able to help you
      I understand, I try to find the log file , and put it here.
      Thanks
    • The three files are provided by Cyberghost. They remain unchanged
      Yes my configuration is dedicated to create a Swiss IP. Of course this is only an example.
      I mentioned the LOG-file to demonstrate how it works here. The content of the LOG-file is not importent. So I left the file blank.