Howto use : Oscam 0.99.4a-SB-svn1877 ??

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Splittet. English posts only in this section.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • ok, i found how to install it. Download oscam from extension. Then dl oscam webif gold edtion and rename it : "oscam" to "oscam_0.99.4-1730", then copy file to usr/bin overwrite ok. Then start oscam from vti panel-> emu manager. That's all :)
    • Thanks for the Answer.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Ok I installed Oscam and work but not work overclock my NDS card on oscam.
      I tried with standard put in "oscam.server" line mhz = 600 or cardmhz = 600 ,but nothing...also tried with some old version of oscam for Sky it(with overclocked patch on 8mhz) but on that my card not work.
      Could someone give some info about how to make this succesfully ?
    • Yes, it seem that the oscam don't drive the internal cardreader of the VU+ Duo. With dreambox changing mhz parameter the ecm time change, with Vu+ this don't happen. Maybe a problem with VU+ cardreader driver.
    • @cege
      How did you test that overclocking does not work, meassuring ecm times?

• Yes, my card now on oscam have ECM time like on newcs with fefault clock on 3.57mhz about 200mhz (NDS)
      I used on newcs clock 6.30mhz an I had ECM time about 140- 150ms.

Here I can not still overclock my card...I'm afraid that the reason for this is card reader to VU.

Did You overclock Your card or Do You now which version or settings succesfuly make overclock on VU.
    • Maybe i can give it a try tomorrow.

• Like promissed i gave it a short try in the lunch break:

I tried with CCcam 2.0.11 and 2.1.4:
      It seems that adjusting the Reader Clock doesn't affect the ECM times. With an NDS Card always ~220 ms.

I'm going to crosscheck this configuration with an DM 800 later in the afternoon.

• A little bit confusing:

Same test on DM800 shows ECM Times ~ 285 with 3.57Mhz and ~220 when i overclock the card to 6MHZ.

It looks like CCcam is not setting the reader clock corectly on Vu+. Or VU+ Reader doesn't affect clock setting. However. I will post it in german section again, to have somebody check this also with an smargo reader.

• I tested with cccam to check if reader mhz is set. Until know ist seems that neither oscam nor cccam is setting the reader speed(mhz) of the vu+ correctly. In my opinion the readers are always working with 6 MHz.

CCcam was only one way to get closer to the issue.

• In my case (NDS card),when I set on CCcam 6.3mhz I have good low ECM time,about 165-170ms. It work. But not work 8mhz,same ECM time like 6.30mhz.

On oscam not wotk any clock for internal reader,You may set anything,no results.
    • @cegevara

the same i tested with CCcam. I already opend a thread in german section to get closer to this. If it is a sci driver issue, it will be reported.

• My knowledge says that it must be the card reader or card reader driver (first)!
      Overclocking without problems work on CCcam and oscam for DM800. So, to conclude what the problem is. Please report a problem with the card reader drivers.
    • You have only repeated, what i already wrote here!