Things that need to be optimised in next VU drivers!!!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Things that need to be optimised in next VU drivers!!!

I don't know if you have similar thread in german section, hereby I'm starting this thread for all nonGerman users, to report what they think needs to be fixed.
      Hopefully the good people from VU will read this and work on it.

Below is my opinion what needs to be optimised:
      -Box slowing down temporarly when there is no signal.
      -You cannot overclock some cards in cardreaders.
      -Display Ber on skins is not functioning.
      -Recording on some transponders don't work.
    • Great receiver. I would like to add few more things:

-after recording using PVR to HDD, when playing that .ts , recorded subtitles are displayed out of sync (subs showed 4-5 seconds earlier)

-when playing .mkv file from HDD, sometimes playback of video hangs (audio keeps playing) and if I press AUDIO button on remote and select language (for example ENGLISH) playback of file continues till next hang

(Image is Dream Elite BH 1.3)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von annabelmer ()

• Original von annabelmer
      Great receiver. I would like to add few more things:

-after recording using PVR to HDD, when playing that .ts , recorded subtitles are not displayed in sync with video (subs showed 4-5 seconds earlier)

-when playing .mkv file sometimes playback of video hangs (audio keeps playing) and playback of both video and audio continues after pressing audio button and selecting language again

Are you playing the files via Network or from harddisk
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • RE: Things that need to be optimised in next VU drivers!!!

Originally posted by alpa
      I don't know if you have similar thread in german section, hereby I'm starting this thread for all nonGerman users, to report what they think needs to be fixed.
      Hopefully the good people from VU will read this and work on it.

Below is my opinion what needs to be optimised:
      -Box slowing down temporarly when there is no signal.
      -You cannot overclock some cards in cardreaders.
      -Display Ber on skins is not functioning.
      -Recording on some transponders don't work.

I confirms all that said colleague and add some other bugs that need to be corrected:

1. NORMAL buttom FUNCTIONs in media player
      2. Some problem with playing .mkv files via media player,no audio in same cause or can not forward...
      3. Web interface not working, we can not control our box via Web Interface, no functions for remote control, remote control have image from dreambox...
      4. Problems with chid on some Irdeto cards
      5. No possibility for overclock in internal reader on oscam
      6. Can not record some channels like : channels in ITV packet, 1-4 channels from SKy UK, HBO, HBO Comedy in Total tv packet ...

Hi,

please sum up REALLY _ALL Bugs_ FOUND in a seperate Thread you have detected with the last Driverbase from Original Image Release 4.4 tested with Original Image in Flash (no Multiboot like Meo or Barryallen) only (no VTI etc.) And please keep in mind to always deliver tracing / Debug logs for every issue you have mentioned, if it is possible like the Irdeto CHID Bug for instance.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    • I sent to vuplus recording of hbo adria and comedy (0KBs) weeks ago and nothing was improved!
      I used original image at that time!
    • Plz. post bugs in THIS LIST

it is importantent to comment how you have tested!
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS

Hi,

and lplease keep lawys in mind to test with with the points i have mentioned here, otherwise any infos are dropped and we won't support them.

Original von scope34
      Hi,

please sum up REALLY _ALL Bugs_ FOUND in a seperate Thread you have detected with the last Driverbase from Original Image Release 4.4 tested with Original Image in Flash (no Multiboot like Meo or Barryallen) only (no VTI etc.) And please keep in mind to always deliver tracing / Debug logs for every issue you have mentioned, if it is possible like the Irdeto CHID Bug for instance.

Thanks for your cooperation.