New 4.4 image queries

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• New 4.4 image queries

I was just wondering

1- if "recording from standby" will be working for all the duo's or only those having board revision 1.3
      2- the irdeto chid issue has been resolved or still recommended to use the 4.0 image

thanks
    • RE: New 4.4 image queries

Hi,

all of you can test it, if issue with irdeto chid bug is still valid in release 4.4.

Just replace (backup before replacement) with the attached files in /lib/modules/2.6.18-7.3/ in every image you already have in use.
      Dateien
      • drivers-rev44.zip

(2,18 MB, 41 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • bonjour j'ai installé l'image 4.4 en flach,c'est release est instable,quand on zap sur une chaine ,il y a un sablier qui s'affiche quelque seconde ,on des fois sa veut pas zaper,bon bref c'est une image raté qui a été diffusé en public

hello I installed 4.4 in the image flach, it is unstable release, when on a zap channel, there is an hourglass that appears a few seconds, sometimes it is not his zaper, good is short Missed an image that was circulated in public
      IPBOX 9000, VUplus release non officielle kernel 3.1.1 ,multiboot-cfe v44

• la je viend de supprimé ,le plugin FrontprocessorUpgrade,sa semble aller mieux a confirmer

I deleted the Vienda of the plugin FrontprocessorUpgrade, its seems better to confirm

• Originally posted by scope34
      Hi,

please write in englisch.

And the plugin is not needed in Vu+. It just upgrades FP on Dreamboxes.

why I put the gene with the original language translation in English

• it still seems buggy, I reinstall the month 4.3, too unstable for this painting Elsewhere off the forum said the same thing day has not put the demo if it is part of the serial number entered, frankly it makes it all just fuck 1 personnelment for a function that I've ever used even on my dreambox 7025, the first bad point for the given + me what I want is stabillité is not something he added that it is unstable after , Gender ITGATE tgs 100

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gigi ()