Meoboot plz help

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Meoboot plz help

I installed the vti in FLASH and right after that I installed the MEOBOOT.
      Afterward, through USB I installed another software (VTI). But by starting it up vu+duo
      I have no view over the USB. He can read the USB but is not showing any contents of the USB. No apparent at all. Why is that and how can I solve this out?
      but in dreambox you can show the software in the begin .

thanks
      yaso!
    • Look HERE. Meoboot is not supported on VTI, nor is VTI supported on Meoboot.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Original von RealMagic911
      Look HERE. Meoboot is not supported on VTI, nor is VTI supported on Meoboot.

thanks.

what is the best way to use meoboot and showing the softwera by starting it up vu+duo in usb.

thanks
      yaso!
    • I know it is not really what you wan't . But currently the best way is to skip using meoboot and use one image in flash instead. Because the images differ so much from drivers kernel configs and so on, i wouldn't use meoboot, because you never will be user if you got problems if it is caused by Multiboot.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Original von RealMagic911
      I know it is not really what you wan't . But currently the best way is to skip using meoboot and use one image in flash instead. Because the images differ so much from drivers kernel configs and so on, i wouldn't use meoboot, because you never will be user if you got problems if it is caused by Multiboot.

Thanks again that was very quick i will try.

thanks
      yaso!