Wheeze sound by switching the channels.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Wheeze sound by switching the channels.

Since i flashed my image from USB version VTI 6.0.1, by some channels when switching I hear awkward wheeze in high sound frequency. I use scart, and direct R+L connected to the analogue amplifier sockets ( cinchs ). Amplifier is connected with 3-way floorstanding speaker system. Regardless on updates problem persist. But only some channels are affected.

I noticed that when I switch to the next channel and back the sound is clear. To better understand: the creepy sound is continuous and is similar like overburned recording of the song.

What can cause this problem?

If this was somewhere in the forum already solved please let me know.... ?-(
    • edit.. double citation... corrected now

flim schrieb:

Since i flashed my image from USB version VTI 6.0.1, by some channels when switching I hear awkward wheeze in high sound frequency. I use scart, and direct R+L connected to the analogue amplifier sockets ( cinchs ). Amplifier is connected with 3-way floorstanding speaker system. Regardless on updates problem persist. But only some channels are affected.

I noticed that when I switch to the next channel and back the sound is clear. To better understand: the creepy sound is continuous and is similar like overburned recording of the song.

What can cause this problem?

If this was somewhere in the forum already solved please let me know.... ?-(
      what's the type of connection between VU+ and the Pioneer...?
      it looks like a handshake issue and HDMI version issue between the partners.

try sp-dif optical to pioneer and no hdmi + hdmi to Television
      :D keine kohle mehr :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tonskidutch ()

• @ schomi
      Dolby Digital Downmix= On?...........................YES
      All VTi Blue/Green/Green Updates? .................YES
      @tonskidutch
      what's the type of connection between VU+ and the Pioneer...?.......analog ( from the rear side of the VU+where are three cinchs White(L)+Red( Right)+Video )
      it looks like a handshake issue and HDMI version issue between the partners.....I still use CRT TV

try sp-dif optical to pioneer and no hdmi + hdmi to Television ... this is older amplifier with no SPDF support
      **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
      But the problem is that audio signal from SOLO goes from two separate ways ( audio/video cinch output) and SCART output, and both are wheezed. That sounds after some software issue..no?
      Funny is when I switch the channel, which is wheezed and than the next and back....no wheeze. To be clear ....choose channel 5-wheezed, than 6 and back to5 ... no wheeze. So what to do. Till now nothing like this.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von flim ()

• Did not help anything. Even if sometimes mediaplayer start to play some movie the same sound problem. I have to stop playback, again start to play movie and than it is OK.
    • looks like there is some feedback on the cables
      have you tried different power sockets for avr and vu+ (test one from the kitchen with extention cabel)

i have noticed such (short) sqweetch sound whilst zapping channels with all my previous receivers also on the old denon avr 1608 and scart to television
      now i have the new Denon ax2000 receiver and hdmi connections (no strange sounds)

is your amplifier analog with or without dolby pro logic II option
      ?
      ciao
      :D keine kohle mehr :D
    • Ok, nothing have been changed from VTI version 5.x.x. No cables, no amplifier, no changed socket. The strange sound happen only when moved to 6.0.0 and higher.
      I do not want to annoy forum with my personal wheeze problem. The main question is if could it be the software problem? And where to start search first. All hardware have been checked twice before asking here.
    • Did not help anything. Trying to live with that. Actually i am spending not much time with TV so, it is not as critical. Channel selection up and down is solution for now.
    • Actually it changed itself with new image version. Now is back to normal.