Reception Problems with Solo and VTI 1.1

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Theres still serious bug with this image. If you I try and change Tuner config I get green screen.

Even worse than the bug I posted about, now I can only tune a few channels, most channels the signal drops to zero!

I can get a few UK channels, but zero fta channals on hotbird such as rai1, 2, 3 or 4!

This is really bad imo.

Also theres no factory default image been posted on VUPLUS main site.
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sicilian ()

• Original von Sicilian
      Theres still serious bug with this image. If you I try and change Tuner config I get green screen.

Just tried to change no green screen here !!
      I use the default skin from vu+
      #########################

P.S wegen dem update von dem grab box rebooten nach dem update!!!!!!

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • me using simple config a/b/c/d 4 sats no problems just tried to change them all no green screen.

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • Right, the green screen only occurs if you try and change the tuner config WITHOUT any settings/bouquets loaded. For example, if you flash, setup as motorised, then try and change to a fixed dish you get a green screen. If you load up settings/bouquets there's no problem changing tuner config.

Now the main issue I'm having is that I cant tune many channels as mentioned above. Two other users have reported the exact same issue.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sicilian ()

• If you got a greenscreen post the crashlog here.

I tried changing the setting but i can't recover this error. Plz attach the crashlog.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Crashlogs attached.

Like I posted above, worse than crash is that I can no longer tuner to many channels mentioned in the above posts. This happens on all satellites inc 28.2, 19 and 13. Only few channels can actually be tuned. Only a few channels can be tuned too, fta or encrypted. Two other users have the same issue so far.
      Dateien
      • crashlogs.rar

(29,92 kB, 7 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

• Same bug should apear in DUO images. It seems to be an E2 bug. I will test it later and put it on the bug list.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • hi
      here with vti image no signal at all after flash this image
      tuner stops working and dont have any signal
      Im using simple settings with A/B diseqc
    • You should check if you sat cable is conencted properbly. Then reflash the box, load deafult settings and do a "search" over your sats. Still not working? Try flashing again.

• my cable is correct as i have connect there all my other recievers and works ok(vu+duo/technomate 800HD/Dm 800/Dm8000)
      I have try to reflash it 3 times with the same result
      I connect him to my 2nd dish with direct 1 lnb conection and with default settings same result
      Not working at all.
      I think that is not hardware problem cause it works with the firmware that came.The problem starts when i flash it with 4.6 original firmware and remains with VTi.
      Is there any place to find the official firmware that was on the box when it came?
    • Original von Sicilian
      Same here, re-flashed. Still can only tune to certain channels. Using same settings/bouquets saved from my Duo.

Have you done a channel scan after importinmg you settings? If not plz do this.

• Originally posted by RealMagic911
      Original von Sicilian
      Same here, re-flashed. Still can only tune to certain channels. Using same settings/bouquets saved from my Duo.

Have you done a channel scan after importinmg you settings? If not plz do this.

Just scanned. Finds all the services, but still cant zap to many channels. For instance just scanned 13deg, can zap to RAI HD, but cant zap to Rai 1, 2, 3 or 4.

Same results on all satellites, can only zap to a few channels. SNR drops to zero.

• Can you give more information about you sat equeipment (LNBs, Multiswicth, Rotor, how many cables an so on?). Maybe we can get closer to this issue.

• Using technomate LNB, Technomate tm-2600 motor, triax 1.1m dish. Single output lnb. All this was previously connected to Duo with no issues at all. Factory image did not have any issues zapping.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sicilian ()

• I'm wondering, because i'm also using an usals rotor and a dish. But i cannot reproduce a difference between V4.6 and vti. I even configured my rotor directly after flash with no green screen.

• Original von Sicilian
      Really dont understand whats stopping the Solo zapping. The factory image zapped fine. Can that be uploaded somewhere for further testing?

Look HERE