Help Vu+duo Tuner Configuration

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Help Vu+duo Tuner Configuration

Hi,

Would highly appreciate an expert help on the recommended Detailed Tuner configuration for many satellites using a single moving dish with a universal single LNB
      attached to it. The dish is connected to a diseqc 1.2 Positioner ( Type V-Box II Positione).

A detailed config list would be extremely helpful.

TIA
    • Is your rotor also capable of using usals?
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • It should be mentioned in the manual / technical data sheet of your rotor if it is usals capable.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Originally posted by RealMagic911
      It should be mentioned in the manual / technical data sheet of your rotor if it is usals
      capable.

I just took a look at the manual. It only has 1.0 and 1.2 in the manual. 1.0 is the diseqc switch commands (committed) that allow you to hook to 4 ports for whatever reasons you choose. 1.2 is the satellite locations you program in the VBOX II. There is no mention of 1.1 which is diseqc switch commands (uncommitted) or 1.3 which I believe is USALS. So, my guess is one can't use USALS with the VBOX II.
      Regards
    • Ok,

Got to tuner Config.

Tuner A:
      Mode advancedSatellit, selct the used satellit and assign the lnb below. Set diseq mode to 1.2

You have to assign an lnb for every sat ue have programmed in the positioner.

TUNER B: connected with A

Ok,

Got to tuner Config.

Tuner A:
      Mode advancedSatellit, selct the used satellit and assign the lnb below. Set diseq mode to 1.2

You have to assign an lnb for every sat ue have programmed in the positioner.

TUNER B: connected with A

What do you mean "You have to assign an lnb for every sat ue have programmed in the positioner." Please.

I have only one LNB for all the satellites
    • there are two lines
      SAT: Astra
      LNB: 1

SAT: Hotbird
      LNB: 2

lnb is the diseq-position. You have to assingn a psotion for each sat und this ist done with the line called LNB.

there are two lines
      SAT: Astra
      LNB: 1

SAT: Hotbird
      LNB: 2

lnb is the diseq-position. You have to assingn a psotion for each sat und this ist done with the line called LNB.

Sorry to bother you further, but you see I want to store 12 satellites ranging from Hispasat 30W to Turkasat 42 E.

When I used Dreambox 7020 I assigned a motor position for each satellite e.g

Hot bird = motor posion is 1
      Astra 1 = motor postion is 2
      Eutelsat 16E=3
      Sirus 5 E= 6
      Nilesat 7W= 28

Hispasat 30 W= 14

Astra 2A 28.2 E= 18

etc.....

Now when you say " lnb is the diseq-position. You have to assingn a psotion for each sat " Do you mean the "motor postions" that I mentioned above or something else ?

Please advise
    • yes what you are setting on DM with motorpsoition ist the same. If you have a look into the menu in the box, you'll see what i mean.

• You're Welcome!