one motor dish twin lnb

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• one motor dish twin lnb

hi every one ihave one motor dish twin tuner run up 2 cabble to the box. one side lnb connect to motor another cabble connect to the another side of lnb motor cable as tuner A another one tuner B whats is the setting for my tuner please thanks...
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • Tuner A:
      simple
      motorized

Tuner B: second cable vom rotor
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Originally posted by RealMagic911
      Tuner A:
      simple
      motorized

Tuner B: second cable vom rotor

i cant see the motorized option on simple
      and also how can i move my dish to the one satellite to another one sory if i am a useles..
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • Maybe its called rotor?

If you are using a rotr, the box will move the dish by it's self to the neccessary position, when slecting a TV-Service.

Are you using an usals capable rotor?

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Maybe its called rotor?

If you are using a rotr, the box will move the dish by it's self to the neccessary position, when slecting a TV-Service.

Are you using an usals capable rotor?

whene i set tuner a to simple i can only se positioner,single,toneborst a/b,diseqc a/b,diseqc a/b/c/d
      i am not sure abut the usals capable rotor.. how can i find that out please thanks..
      God bless keys and files
    • positioner is the right choice when it is capable of usals.

So first check infors from your positioner.

positioner is the right choice when it is capable of usals.

So first check infors from your positioner.

ok its
      mode positioner
      longitude 005.100
      est
      latitude 050.767
      north

is that ok
      i am in uk
      God bless keys and files
    • go to LINK. There you can calculate the necessary position.

go to LINK. There you can calculate the necessary position.

thank you RealMagic911
      God bless keys and files
      go to LINK. There you can calculate the necessary position.

dish das not moves to the right satellite i am selectin the 28 est dish turns to the 13 est.. what i am doing rong? ...
      God bless keys and files
    • It looks like you entered wrong lat and longnitude. Maybe you have to add an + oder - to one of the values, or you entered the values in the wrong field (lat <-> long)

It looks like you entered wrong lat and longnitude. Maybe you have to add an + oder - to one of the values, or you entered the values in the wrong field (lat <-> long)

setings are all ok just not going to right satellite mybe a need to move the dish right position by hand after the put all longnitude and latitude n/s e/w
      God bless keys and files
    • If the rotor is capable of usals and is moving to the wrong sat, the the settings are wrong.

If the rotor is capable of usals and is moving to the wrong sat, the the settings are wrong.

can you let me know whats is for settings for london uk please thanks...
      God bless keys and files
    • Latitude: 51.5002° North
      Longitude: 0.1262° West

i think

Latitude: 51.5002° North
      Longitude: 0.1262° West

i think

just try that but still moves rong sat i think my dhis is not right position.. i will put that numbers than wait dish to move than move my dish to the right position by hand ....thanks for your help....
      God bless keys and files
    • sort it now its was my dish wasint rigth position so moved by hand than works fine now thanks for all your help...
      God bless keys and files