[vuduo] Multiboot Cfe bootmenu V48f

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• HERE is a possible repair solution by black64.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • here is a tutorial to use the multiboot

I say we must follow the instructions step by step, if you go to the wall

1 - pearance the USB key with 10 pearance, or the Script is used pearance if it is compatible, is in case you can go directly to Step 5

2 - format / dev/sdb1 in fat

3 - mounted / dev/sdb1 on / media/sdb1

4 - and install my program as the first post

5 - and rebooted to see enigma2 scriptExcecute

6 - then download an image file to usb "root_cfe_auto.jffs2" in / media / hdd / image

extraction and used the script that corresponds to the image

7-1 sample once verified that all went well then choose the boot script that corresponds to the installed image

8 - rebooted the demo, the demo will load the kernel since then the demo fat pearance boot on a usb pearance that you have chosen
      IPBOX 9000, VUplus release non officielle kernel 3.1.1 ,multiboot-cfe v44

• Originally posted by scorillo
      did you fix it?

yes, and this solved thanks to fellow Black_64

Thanks to RealMagic911 for remembering in the forum, for me, it is very difficult to read German, and many things beyond

thanks
    • Hey I checked there Vienda of a good problem with vfat, vfat is not recognized not cfe, but the fat of Windows without problem, so I advise you pearance your usb on windows is much simpler.
      I invite you to post your log to see what's wrong

• warning must have your USB key is recognized as a hard disk, you must install the drivers a specific windows xp, then go on, the workplace, manage, disk management

sorry for the french menu, but it is possible to change language version oem french
      Bilder
      • EasyCapture2.jpg

25,51 kB, 504×384, 557 mal angesehen
      • EasyCapture3.jpg

58,53 kB, 634×441, 560 mal angesehen
      Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von gigi ()

• I saw on the forum doume you speak french very well, on my forum or Vienda satfans, I can tell thee better in french, to have said on the forum doume it's anything I said how in most cases if the boot, just boot and manually delete / dev/mtd5

• Original von gigi
      ... as they technically had seen in that post is me who is finding the correct command to boot the usb save

Don't worry, i did follow your posting about finding the boot command for USB.
      So we know that this part is NOT stolen. ;)
    • RE: multiboot v13 boot cfe

Originally posted by gigi

Quellcode

1. cd /
      2. tar xzf /tmp/multiboot-v13-cfe.tar.gz
      3. sleep 10
      4. killall -9 enigma2
      5. sleep 5
      6. /usr/script/installation-formatage-paritionnement-1016-standard.sh

Quellcode

1. readme
      2. addition of image management persian, the kernel and the image off, it is sdb10 location
      3. Correction of pearance usb, fat16 and now is recognized at boot, thanks to the modification of the identifier 83 has 6 linux fat16.
      4. normally the script works with any pearance usb key cylinder 1016

this should prevent wise peoples to play this game ;)
      do you really use sleep command in your shell ? and killing application hard without try to get it down correctly??
    • good night, the script will be bread to death at the end of execution are, in terms of shell I am not dev, I do not know what it is exactly for what is multiboot cfe, now he has to walk normally in all the world, unless your USB key step cylinder 1016, if you follow my script has to walk her, or you can executed from the remote, his works also, obviously not if you follow my indication of the risk to walk, because the bootloader needs to fat16 on sdb1 to load the kernel