CrossEPG on VTI

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• CrossEPG on VTI

Team,
      may I ask you implement CrossEPG on the Duo?

Is the best existing epg and skaman is working actively on it.

here is the link:
      project home: http://code.google.com/p/crossepg/

code.google.com/p/crossepg/dow…rossepg_v2.patch&can=2&q=

Thanks in advance,
      Mf

edit: fixed the links

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von mfsav2 ()

• have you a screenshot from the crossepg?
      Gewinnen ist nicht so wichtig, solange man gewinnt.
    • here the screenshots of the epg!

Very nice!
      Bilder
      • epg1.jpg

43,94 kB, 720×405, 1.226 mal angesehen
      • epg2.jpg

49,61 kB, 720×405, 1.075 mal angesehen
      • epg3.jpg

43,42 kB, 720×405, 1.021 mal angesehen
      • epg4.jpg

27,11 kB, 720×405, 1.005 mal angesehen
    • I receive a crash when execute.

Quellcode

1. 0000: 00 00 00 00 00 00
      2. mask: ff 00 00 00 00 00
      3. mode: 00 00 00 00 00 00
      4. [CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- READY
      5. [CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> DOWNLOAD skyit_hotbird_13.0
      6. Traceback (most recent call last):
      7. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepglib.py", line 301, in __cmdData
      8. self.__parseLine(mydata)
      9. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepglib.py", line 316, in __parseLine
      10. self.__callCallbacks(self.EVENT_READY, None)
      11. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepglib.py", line 391, in __callCallbacks
      12. callback(event, param)
      13. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepg_downloader.py", line 105, in __wrapperCallback
      14. self.__download()
      15. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepg_downloader.py", line 83, in __download
      16. self.wrapper.download(self.provider)
      17. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepglib.py", line 420, in download
      18. self.cmd.write(cmd, len(cmd))
      19. TypeError: 1st arg must be a string, optionaly 2nd arg can be the string length
      20. (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method CrossEPG_Wrapper.__cmdData of <Plugins.SystemPlugins.CrossEPG.crossepglib.CrossEPG_Wrapper instance at 0x1812ee0>>,('READY\n',)) failed)
      21. getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
      22. getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
      23. getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
      24. ]]>
      25. </enigma2crashlog
      Alles anzeigen

Thx
    • @beor: Which image are you using?
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Originally posted by beor
      I receive a crash when execute.

Quellcode

1. 0000: 00 00 00 00 00 00
      2. mask: ff 00 00 00 00 00
      3. mode: 00 00 00 00 00 00
      4. [CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- READY
      5. [CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> DOWNLOAD skyit_hotbird_13.0
      6. Traceback (most recent call last):
      7. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepglib.py", line 301, in __cmdData
      8. self.__parseLine(mydata)
      9. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepglib.py", line 316, in __parseLine
      10. self.__callCallbacks(self.EVENT_READY, None)
      11. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepglib.py", line 391, in __callCallbacks
      12. callback(event, param)
      13. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepg_downloader.py", line 105, in __wrapperCallback
      14. self.__download()
      15. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepg_downloader.py", line 83, in __download
      16. self.wrapper.download(self.provider)
      17. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/crossepglib.py", line 420, in download
      18. self.cmd.write(cmd, len(cmd))
      19. TypeError: 1st arg must be a string, optionaly 2nd arg can be the string length
      20. (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method CrossEPG_Wrapper.__cmdData of <Plugins.SystemPlugins.CrossEPG.crossepglib.CrossEPG_Wrapper instance at 0x1812ee0>>,('READY\n',)) failed)
      21. getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
      22. getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
      23. getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
      24. ]]>
      25. </enigma2crashlog
      Alles anzeigen

Thx

Some time ago dream multimedia change something in eAppContainer class. The error say "1st arg must be a string, optionaly 2nd arg can be the string length" but in the real world is different. The old releases have some memory leak if we omit the optional arguments. And the newest releases say this error if we pass the optional argument. I added a check on the version but I don't know when dmm did this change. If you tell me your enigma2 release (menu -> informations -> about) i'll fix it.
      ok sorry, is problem with version 0.32 for oe1.6, i try the latest 0.47 and works fine.

Another question, for add the d+ spanish epg what need?

Thx

From the next release (0.5.x) it will import also xmltv data. On rytec.be there is an xmltv source called "DPLUS" and i think it's spanish d+.

For now the xmltv support work only from command line and only from svn sources.

Instead, if d+ send his epg in opentv format, you need to know the channel where the epg is transmitted and the huffman dictionary for your language.
      ok sorry, is problem with version 0.32 for oe1.6, i try the latest 0.47 and works fine.

Did you get CrossEPG working on the VTI 2.0 image? What did you do to make it work?

I installed it and it seemed to work - downloaded all data and converted. However it didn't populate the EPG.

Part of the script copies a file called ext.epg.dat in \hdd\crossepg to \hdd\ and renames it to ext.epg - this wasn't working. I manually copied the file using a program called crossepg_move (I think) and the epg.dat appeared but a reboot still didn't populate the EPG. Any ideas?

In the meantime I have a script running which copies the Satmate_UK xml EPG every day at 2.00pm however i would love to get CrossEPG working...
    • which version

Hi.

I've tried the crossepg-enigma2_0.4.7-svn-56_mipsel.ipk -Version of the cross epg. It doesn't work on my vu+ with the newest vti-image.
      When I try to start it, the box reboots and nothing happens.
      Do I use the wrong file?
      Anybody any idea?

Thanks,

elbmic
    • RE: which version

Originally posted by elbmic
      Hi.

I've tried the crossepg-enigma2_0.4.7-svn-56_mipsel.ipk -Version of the cross epg. It doesn't work on my vu+ with the newest vti-image.
      When I try to start it, the box reboots and nothing happens.
      Do I use the wrong file?
      Anybody any idea?

Thanks,

elbmic

Same problem as I had - and I finally got it working with Sandro's help.

I had edited the /etc/init.d/rcS file as required (the VTI image isn't patched) but hadn't typed the /usr/crossepg/crossepg_epgmove.sh
      command correctly

So - it works fine with VTI 2.0 - just make sure you follow instructions EXACTLY.

If it still isn't working - double check!
    • EPG-Listings

Hi.

I've intalled the plugin and it works. Unfortunatly it gets only the actual running and the next programe. What do I have to configure to get the listings for a week, e.g.?

Thanks

Regards, Michael

Sorry. I've forgotten to edit the file: /usr/bin/enigma2.sh.

Everything works fine now.

Regards,
      Michael

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von elbmic ()

• If you need al long lasting epg, you should have a look at xmlimport of rytec epg.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Originally posted by RealMagic911
      If you need al long lasting epg, you should have a look at xmlimport of rytec epg.

The problem with the Rytec EPG (for 28.2E, anyway) is the quality of the xml data. The plugin works fine and flawlessly - however the UK xml data (from the Radio Times website I think) is flawed. Programs are sometimes misnamed or misspelled, including trailing spaces etc., descriptions omitted or included with the program name.

All this makes recordings via Autotimer impossible.

The Satmate xml/OpenTV data is much better but a little more difficult to download properly. The CrossEPG works well - if VTI could include the image patch as mentioned on the CrossEPG website in their image, it would be even better (recent software update from VTI rewrote the enigma2.sh file removing a vital line that needs to be added for CrossEPG to work).