ZZpicons folder?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ZZpicons folder?

Hi, I have installed Black Transparent with support for ZZpicons, it says "picon folder = zzpicons" , where is that supposed to be?

I have downloaded ZZpicons size 400

I have tried /media/usb/zzpicons, /media/usb/picon/zzpicons, and same folders in /usr/share/enigma2...

Anyone knows?
    • Thank you for responding, but as you see in first post I have already tried that. I now re-installed the skin, same thing.

Done the setup Maggy mentions:

"Display of picons:
      1. Main Menu - Vti - Settings Channel List - Show Picons in the channel list 50x30 px - Picon directory services list - select path

2. Main Menu - VTi - settings-user interface - Scale Picon set to predetermined Skingröße on 'YES' - Select "Primary Index for Picon" in the same menu."

But I guess this is just for the smaller images to show in the Channel list/EPG and has nothing to do with the Large window where the ZZpicon should show?

Edit:

Tried editing the full path into skin.xml, no success. "<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" path="/media/usb/ZZpicons"

Maybe this isn`t supported for VTI 7? I see many other skin has VTI 7 in their name.

Edit: I am not an expert here, but I see there is a Xpicon.py in rederer, and no ZZpicons.py, is that missing?

Edit: I now managed to edit the skin.xml and refered to Xpicon instead of ZZpicon, and managed to get the picon in the large windows :) But where was I supposed to get the ZZpicon.py installed from?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von ryvaenge ()