How about a dedicated section for VIX Team images?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• How about a dedicated section for VIX Team images?

As the title guys, how about a section dedicated for VIX Team images. Hopefully VIX v1.0 will be the first of many.

Thanks in advance :)
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *
    • It it is nice image, but I have problem with EPG. It's work only with few downloadable sources and my provider is not there. Never need to download content with other images and EPG worked like charm. I already asked for support in there forum, but no answer. I'm going back to VTI and I will wait them to fix this problem. So, brilliant is not exactly true.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Manafa ()

• Originally posted by Manafa
      It it is nice image, but I have problem with EPG. It's work only with few downloadable sources and my provider is not there. Never need to download content with other images and EPG worked like charm. I already asked for support in there forum, but no answer. I'm going back to VTI and I will wait them to fix this problem. So, brilliant is not exactly true.

Your question has been answered. I think bulsat might have been missed on our EPG sources file. I'll add to mine and test this evening. If everything is ok I'll upload the updated sources file this evening.

We do try to answer most questions in the thread where you posted, but as you can appreciate some questions do get missed, to be quite honest we wasn't quite expecting sush a massive response to our image.

To this into context there has been well over 1000 downloads of our first image in under 48hours, so you can image the amount of questions being asked.
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sicilian ()

• to be honest on top of everytjing i find the epg the most impressive part of vix image. no other image comes close - except maybe the now dead dreamelite old images. am well impressed

....irishchris

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von azbox2009 ()