LLS_FHD Skin + LLS_DreamPlex Skin (incl. DreamPlex Patches) - v3.2x

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• EMC nutze ich nicht. Deshalb nicht Bestandteil des Skins.
      Bei Interesse kann ich aber gern einen Skinpart ingegrieren, wenn den jemand zuliefert.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von IamWar ()

• Dear iamwar,
      compliment for your skin, i find it fantastic.
      I've got a question.
      I find a little bit to small the font in channel list for my eyes.
      I tried to enlarge font but didn't manage, can you suggest me how i can make fonts in channel list bigger?
      Tnx so much
    • What Channel-List are you using?

This skin has multiple channel-lists including the CoolTV Guide Channel list (which I personally prefer).

It will depend on this if you can enlarge the specific list without having cut-off texts all over the place. ;)
    • IamWar schrieb:

What Channel-List are you using?

This skin has multiple channel-lists including the CoolTV Guide Channel list (which I personally prefer).

It will depend on this if you can enlarge the specific list without having cut-off texts all over the place. ;)
      I'm using the one in this picture:
      vuplus-support.org/wbb3/index.…a9ce9bf917ad92f21979fb486

I didn't know i could change channel list, how can i do it?
      Tnx
    • You have different channel lists like this one (vuplus-support.org/wbb3/index.…cf2bc051a192a6e3be04aad27).
      If you hit the GUIDE key long the box should show you all available guides / channelselections

Re-Configuration of your key-assignments can be handled with the plugin "Multiquickbutton". For example I replaced the key-assignment for "Up" and "Down" with opening the Cool-Channel-Selection as in the picture above.

I guess the texts in there might be even smaller and harder to read for you.

For the selection you are using at the moment you could go into skin.xml and search for the screens called "ChannelSelection" and/or "SimpleChannelSelection".

There you fint the widget with name="list".
      In order to change sizes you can edit the font-sizes in the attributes serviceNameFont, serviceNumberFont and serviceInfoFont to something bigger. If this does work but text is cut-off you might have to increase the serviceItemHeight as well (which is the height of each line-entry). If you find a fitting configuration for you, please let me know - I could probably add it to the default skin (since I am not using it - it would not disturb me or - even more important - my wife. ;)

As an alternative you could create a skinpart for the specific screen - so an update of my skin would not mean that you'd have to update this each time I update the skin.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von IamWar ()

• IamWar schrieb:

Update: AutoTimer ist in 1.34

Da ich ihn nicht nutze bitte um Feedback.

Der autotimer skin sieht gut aus. Zwei Kleinigkeiten sind mir aufgefallen:

- In der Übersicht sind in der Liste die deaktivierten Einträge nicht rot eingefärbt (wie in der Hilfe unten angegeben).
      - Beim Autotimer wizard öffnet sich die Hilfe für die Texteingabe der Fernbedinung über den wizard (oben links).

Außerdem ist mir noch aufgefallen, dass beim IMDB plugin der Hintergrund fehlt.
    • Ich glaube IMDB habe ich nicht geskinnt. Ist dort oben Links eine Markierung zu sehen (ggfs. ein Text: BB007)?

Wenn ja, kann ich das schnell nachziehen.

Die anderen Bugs schaue ich mir mal an. (Update: habe die 2 gefunden. Kommt im nächsten Release dann mit).

• IamWar schrieb:

You have different channel lists like this one (vuplus-support.org/wbb3/index.…cf2bc051a192a6e3be04aad27).
      If you hit the GUIDE key long the box should show you all available guides / channelselections

Re-Configuration of your key-assignments can be handled with the plugin "Multiquickbutton". For example I replaced the key-assignment for "Up" and "Down" with opening the Cool-Channel-Selection as in the picture above.

I guess the texts in there might be even smaller and harder to read for you.

For the selection you are using at the moment you could go into skin.xml and search for the screens called "ChannelSelection" and/or "SimpleChannelSelection".

There you fint the widget with name="list".
      In order to change sizes you can edit the font-sizes in the attributes serviceNameFont, serviceNumberFont and serviceInfoFont to something bigger. If this does work but text is cut-off you might have to increase the serviceItemHeight as well (which is the height of each line-entry). If you find a fitting configuration for you, please let me know - I could probably add it to the default skin (since I am not using it - it would not disturb me or - even more important - my wife. ;)

As an alternative you could create a skinpart for the specific screen - so an update of my skin would not mean that you'd have to update this each time I update the skin.
      Tnx, you are opening my mind :)
      I'll try your advices.

Interesting is skinpart.
      Can you tell me how to make it?
      Tnx
    • As far as I remember correctly you can create a subfolder "skinpart" in the skin directory and place XML files in there. The file can then contain the xml code for only the screens that you want to overwrite. You can find examples in the OpenStore (myMetrix). ;)
    • IamWar schrieb:

As far as I remember correctly you can create a subfolder "skinpart" in the skin directory and place XML files in there. The file can then contain the xml code for only the screens that you want to overwrite. You can find examples in the OpenStore (myMetrix). ;)
      This is nice, but i have a doubt.
      Which name should i give to .xml file?
      Is it indifferent?
      Tnx
    • You should not have to use a specific name - as far as I see from other examples.

You can find examples for skinparts in the openstore. E.g. open-store.net/?page=view-skin…fobar%201.4%20MJC%20Style
      There you can go to </> to view the source code. So it's just a <screen> section from an original skin.xml with your modifications. Just give it a meaningful name, you'll recognize in future. ;)
    • IamWar schrieb:

You should not have to use a specific name - as far as I see from other examples.

You can find examples for skinparts in the openstore. E.g. open-store.net/?page=view-skin…fobar%201.4%20MJC%20Style
      There you can go to to view the source code. So it's just a section from an original skin.xml with your modifications. Just give it a meaningful name, you'll recognize in future. ;)
      Tnx Iamwar,
      i managed today to modify channel list, now i have to try some size to fit at best.
      Than i'll try to make a skin part to see if it works and let you know.

In channel list, i see that after last line of channels there is a sort of transparent box and if last line is on it it's cut, what shall i modify to make the box fit?

Tnx
    • memnos schrieb:

IamWar schrieb:

You should not have to use a specific name - as far as I see from other examples.

There you can go to to view the source code. So it's just a section from an original skin.xml with your modifications. Just give it a meaningful name, you'll recognize in future. ;)
      Tnx Iamwar,
      i managed today to modify channel list, now i have to try some size to fit at best.

In channel list, i see that after last line of channels there is a sort of transparent box and if last line is on it it's cut, what shall i modify to make the box fit?

Tnx

The name="list" object has it's size attribute. It is size in pixels size="<width pixels>,<height-pixels>". The height should be around 800px but should also be a multiplier of your defined serviceItemHeight. This should help to avoid that the last entry is cut-off.
      (e.g. my height could be 800, serviceItemHeight 40 --> I'd have 20 full lines)

• IamWar schrieb:

Ich glaube IMDB habe ich nicht geskinnt. Ist dort oben Links eine Markierung zu sehen (ggfs. ein Text: BB007)?
      Oben links steht "BB007". Habe für's erste einfach solch einen Hintergrund reinkopiert:

<eLabel backgroundColor="lls_Background" foregroundColor="lls_Background" name="" position="0,0" size="800,1080" zPosition="-11"/>

Ich weiß nicht ob dass so einfach möglich ist, aber falls es kein großer Mehraufwand ist wäre es cool wenn Du den skin auch für die ofdb-suche anpassen könntest. Das hat aber keine Eile.. ;rolleyes:

Nochmal Danke für deinen Mühe, vor allem den prompten Updates. Dank autotimer bin ich inzwischen sehr glücklich mit dem Skin.
    • IamWar schrieb:

memnos schrieb:

IamWar schrieb:

Tnx Iamwar,

Tnx

The name="list" object has it's size attribute. It is size in pixels size=",". The height should be around 800px but should also be a multiplier of your defined serviceItemHeight. This should help to avoid that the last entry is cut-off.
      (e.g. my height could be 800, serviceItemHeight 40 --> I'd have 20 full lines)
      Tnx, that is very clear.
      So i put font on 33 instead of 30and i have to put height to 792 instead of 780.
      I try tonight and let you know my results.
      Tnx