LLS_FHD Skin + LLS_DreamPlex Skin (incl. DreamPlex Patches) - v3.2x

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello,
      I installed your skin for several days.
      trying is adopting.
      I use it with a solo 4k.
      my question how I can change the skin for virtual zap.
      Currently it is like on the picture 1 and I'd As the picture 2
      thank you in advance
      Dateien
      • picture1.jpg

(64,96 kB, 101 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • picture2.jpg

(56,43 kB, 98 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • Bitte mal die angehangene Version testen.

Die Konfiguration scheint nicht skinnbar zu sein. Aber die anderen 2 Screens "VirtualZap" und "VirtualZapNoPiP" habe ich gefunden.

Feedback, Screenshots, etc. wären super.

Du findest die Screens in der skin.xml ab Zeile 11652 und 11667. Wenn du magst, kannst du hier ja nochmal drüber arbeiten, wie es dir am besten passt und mir das Ergebnis zusenden. Habe es vorerst mal "nach Gefühl" in den LLS_FHD Look gebracht.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von IamWar ()

• Hello,

Thank you
      works well.
      I could make changes as I like. D:

there is a problem in the timer list (too tight) see screenshot.
      Dateien
      • Timer_list.png

(37,58 kB, 81 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • skin.xml

(1,07 MB, 8 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von yonelt ()

• Fixed in next version. (2.6 in first post)

- Included your changes to VirtualZAP
      - Enhanced the TimerEditList
      - Patched HBBTV Browser directly in the plugin. It looked really ugly before and could not be skinned through skin.xml (this was on my agenda)

Who had the request regarding 10 tuners?
      I guess it would be possible in the SIB - I could give some instructions to do and check it...
      Basically everything happens in the lines 617 till 656.
      I think all tuners may be found at BitTest: 1, 2, 4, 8 (existing) + 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512
      As well as the ValueRanges: (0,0); (1,1); (2,2); (4,4); (8,8); (16,16); (32,32); (64,64); (128,128); (256,256);
      Maybe worth a try. If it works it would be better to find a new position for the tuners but that's the easy part. Just give it a try if you feel like it makes sense to you. I have only 2 tuners in my Solo2 and would not be able to verify the results. ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von IamWar ()

• Hello,

thank you for changing TimerEditList (work well)

as there was not enough space in the secondinfobar, I have placed in the infobar (they appear only if used)
      Dateien
      • screenshot.jpg

(48,79 kB, 86 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • skin.xml

(1,06 MB, 1 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • In the VTI Sub-Menu you will find the menu for LLS_FHD Pro. Enable it and then you can (with the yellow key) enable/disable skin-parts.
      The skin-parts are located in the corresponding folder "allScreens" of the LLS_FHD skin directory.

Typically a skin part replaces the original screen section that is located in the skin.xml.

You can find three examples in there. Your skinpart is in there as well called "infobar-allTuners.xml".

If you create skin-parts and want to share them feel free to post them here with a screenshot and I will include them into the skin releases. This would ensure you won't have to re-download them or make changes to the skin.xml to have your own changes implemented that you might prefer, whilst I might not prefer them more than the default.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von IamWar ()

• I had the same problem.

This solved it for me:
      1. Disable all skinparts
      2. Disable LLS-FHD_pro
      3. Restart GUI
      4. Enable LLS-FHD_pro
      5. Restart GUI
      6. Enable Skinparts
      7. Restart GUI

Looks like enabling PRO and skinpart at the same time does not work. Had the same situation with AtileHD Pro.
    • ok, thank you, it works like this.
      in secondinfobar, we can see the 10 tuners.
      the problem we do not know what they are used.
      If 2 or 3 tuners are used there is only "_" on 1 tuners

• Found the issue. Will fix it.
      Included in 2.71. Looks like the Tuner-Usage for the last 6 tuners was at the same position. Should be enhanced now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von IamWar ()

• for me it does not change with the latest version
      still shows only 1 single tuner while several are used.
      For such ClockWidget do not see the difference

I think it would be better if the tuners are used they change to red

• Habe ein Problem - habe den Skin für Dreamplex so wie unten beschrieben via FTP in den ORnder kopiert - dort ist jetzt auch ein Ordner "Dreamplex". Box neu gestartet und Dreamplex aufgerufen - in den Einstellungen ändert sich aber nichts wenn ich das Skin wechseln möchte. Bleibt immer auf Standart stehen. Die EInstellung "Show backdrops as Video" to "Yes" finde ich bei mir nicht (ist ja auch alles auf deutsch ;) ) aber finde auch nichts was dem eintrag ähnelt.

IamWar schrieb:

- To be 100% safe make sure you have a backup of your system before adding content.
      - Unzip the skin folder from the zip file
      - Move the folder with an FTP program to your box into the folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ (I use BINARY as transfer mode)
      - Restart the box (or at least the GUI)
      - Open DreamPlex / DreamPlex settings
      - Select the skin in the DreamPlex settings; maybe enable "Show backdrops as Video" to "Yes"
      - Exit DreamPlex and restart the box (or at least the GUI)
      - Start DreamPlex
      leib
    • Ich glaube die Option heisst aber "Backdrop als Video darstellen" auf deutsch.
      Wenn der Skin sich nicht ändert mal prüfen, ob der Base Skin auch tatsächlich FullHD ist und nicht nur HD. Sonst kann es leider nicht laufen.

Die Ordnerstruktur ist im neuen ZIP nun ab dem Root-Verzeichnis enthalten.

• Currently there is not much to see. Just trying around with the clock.

- Default is the default; no changes
      - Full month writes the month-name full and not abbreviated (e.g. November instead of Nov)
      - Another one writes the clock as HH:MM instead of HH MM

I'm just playing around a bit to see what I might prefer and it could be used as reference for others that would like to individually change the colors as well. ;)
    • @ 'IamWar'

I have an issue occuring when i play or select audio of a file in dreamplex. My DS112 is quite slow and sometimes Plex is processing the file for more than 25-30 sec and a GS happens.
      Can you help me increasing timeout in Dreamplex plugin or finding another fix?
      Thanks!
      Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von olive069 ()

• Ok. I'm not really sure where this could be changed. The time duration of 20 and 30 seconds could be related to HTTPS requests.

Please check the file DP_PlexLibrary.py; if you search for the keyword "timeout=" you will find three appearances. I changed the timeout for each value from 20 or 30 seconds to now 45 seconds.
      File is attached - please give it a try.
      Dateien